Got a new car...(tons of pics no 56k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh the drive stick is so **** confusing this car literally takes getting used to. its like a small little lever that you push down once to drive up once reverse and push a button for park and then theirs another button for the parking brake... i cant really explain it you can watch the cnet video they talk about it.

http://reviews.cnet.com/2006_BMW_750Li/4505-10865_7-31570872.html?tag=pdtl-list

everytime i hop in my jeep i turn on the winshield washers cause driving this bimmer screws with your head. takes me a while to figure ah **** this car has the good ol stick right where it normally is ON EVERY OTHER **** CAR!! lol this car is confusing as ballsssss

Judging by the homes in that neighborhood, it seems like you're family is very well off. Congrats on a successful mother who just bought a $70K BMW.

Just call a spade a spade. You worked a bit this summer... Made some cash and you're mom bought a BMW that you get to drive. Seriously... No need to try to bolster your reputation by twisting the truth and slicking stories.

If I was 17 i'd say the same thing you are. but, Since i'm much old and can smell a pile of crap a mile away... I'm plugging my nose.

No offense, No Foul.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Judging by the homes in that neighborhood, it seems like you're family is very well off. Congrats on a successful mother who just bought a $70K BMW.

Just call a spade a spade. You worked a bit this summer... Made some cash and you're mom bought a BMW that you get to drive. Seriously... No need to try to bolster your reputation by twisting the truth and slicking stories.

If I was 17 i'd say the same thing you are. but, Since i'm much old and can smell a pile of crap a mile away... I'm plugging my nose.

No offense, No Foul.

pwn3d

The wood cost a fortune

woodenmc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom