Got a new car...(tons of pics no 56k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what kind of civic do you have? i used to have a 99 hatchback that my uncle found at a bank repo last year but i gave it away to one of my moms friends over the summer (dad paid for it so i couldnt argue lol) but my mom also paid for my jeep in 1996 when i was like 7 and i frickin grew up with that car so if she took that from me id burn the house down no joke.
ill try to find a pic of the civic but it was a little riced out lol but i didnt put anything on it thats how it came didnt look too bad imo.

The General said:
jeep1.jpg

Man, I always get a good laugh when I see your picture of the 4 fat cheerleaders leaving the $3.99 buffet....

Great pic general.

it wasnt by hour... it was a percentage of what i billed for them. basically i work hard get them more money then i get more money.

What percentage was that? Say it was 10% you have to collect $700,000 in 6 months or $3800 per day. Unless you're out breaking knee caps, i find that hard to believe. Most people when it comes to medical expenses have something called, "Medical Insurance". Which handles the payments of medical bills. Those who don't have Medical Insurance, tend to not have much money anyway and it's hard to squeeze water from stone.

I'm having a very hard time believe that this guy made enough money in 5-6 months to buy at $70,000 BMW. Not to mention pay the insurance... Which you'd be stupid if you didn't purchase.

Let's see:

Say 6 months. You would need to get $100 per hour and work no less then 40 hours per week. Over 24 weeks @ $4000 gross per week that would be $96,000.00 BEFORE TAXES. After Taxes "if in the US" that would be in the range of $70,000.

Now it's pretty safe to say you didn't buy this BMW out right. So let's see what it might cost to finance.

$67K/4 years = $1395 per month (Without Finance Interest.) Say 9% to 17% depending on credit history, etc...)

$67K/5 years = $1116 per month (Without Finance Interest.)

$67K/6 years = $930 per month (Without Finance Interest.)

$67K/7 years = $797 per month (Without Finance Interest.)

Now, I'm not saying you didn't have a job or make good money. But, The amount of money that vehicle costs is 2 to 3 times as much as most people in the U.S make in a year.

That "Job / Billing" must be on heck of an amazing job to buy a kid a 2005 fully loaded luxury BMW. A vehicle that a Doctor would own?

I don't know... Seems really sketchy to me. I mean guess my gut feeling could be wrong and If it is can you friggin' get me one of these uber leet cash cow jobs?

I have a feeling there is more to this story then has been explained.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Also... I'm having a very hard time believe that this guy made enough money in 5-6 months to buy at $70,000 BMW. Not to mention pay the insurance... Which you'd be stupid if you didn't purchase.

Let's see:

Say 6 months. You would need to get $100 per hour and work no less then 40 hours per week. Over 24 weeks @ $4000 gross per week that would be $96,000.00 BEFORE TAXES. After Taxes "if in the US" that would be in the range of $70,000.

Now it's pretty safe to say you didn't buy this BMW out right. So let's see what it might cost to finance.

$67K/4 years = $1395 per month (Without Finance Interest.) Say 9% to 17% depending on credit history, etc...)

$67K/5 years = $1116 per month (Without Finance Interest.)

$67K/6 years = $930 per month (Without Finance Interest.)

$67K/7 years = $797 per month (Without Finance Interest.)

Now, I'm not saying you didn't have a job or make good money. But, The amount of money that vehicle costs is 2 to 3 times as much as most people in the U.S make in a year.

That "Job / Billing" must be on heck of an amazing job to buy a kid a 2005 fully loaded luxury BMW. A vehicle that a Doctor would own?

I don't know... Seems really sketchy to me. I mean guess my gut feeling could be wrong and If it is can you friggin' get me one of these uber leet cash cow jobs?

I have a feeling there is more to this story then has been explained.

ok one its not legally under my name since im only 17 it will most likely stay under my moms name. two my mom pays for the insurance its not that bad its about 700-800 annually (under my moms name!) my parents have 6 cars right now including mine so this is technically a "for use for a special occasion" kinda car and yes that does affect the insurance rate. im currently listed under my jeep as my primary car. the bimmer was written off as a check under my moms name... (the doctors paid my mom and i recieve the money from my mom) so the car was paid off in full. now granted i only got such a great job and cool car because of my mom... i used to do billing for my mom when she was getting her practice up and running and i had some help from my uncle who does billing for his wife (moms sister, also a doctor) and i did that for a couple of years and was pretty experienced at it so thats why they let me try out and do their billing and not to be cocky but i was pretty **** good at it so they kept me and i basically had to work my butt off for 6 months it was absolutely insane. probably why i got such a big pay check was also due to my mom since shes one of the more well known doctors in our city so i guess either they owed my mom something or they just wanted to flaunt their cash and get on my moms good side. my mom does run a few charities tho so that may also be why none the less its not some fishy story or what not i have alot of cash in the bank that my mom said to save up for college (not tuition but like every day things) so thats what im doing. (oh btw the two doctors i worked with earn 1-1.2mil a year they have a couple of billers each for all their things lol so its not even a dent in their pockets. one of them has a ferrari f430 in the gun metal gray color god its so beautiful never been in it tho i try to be modest around it lmfao when secretly i wanna bang it)

next year im only going to do billing for one doctor wont make as much but itll be alot less work for me.
but hopefully that cleared some things up...but lets just leave it at i got over paid lol really over paid probably shoulda only made like 30-40k and yeah i guess you can call me spoiled and crap like that cause really my mom did technically get this car for me lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom