Got a new car...(tons of pics no 56k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how you glazed over the 0-60 times because they are slighty embarassing to you. (Thanks George Galloway for that quote)
Oh, there's no doubt the BMW would take the GTO in the turns. No doubt at all. Have you seen the American Interstate system? Doesn't take much to catch to a bimmer on the straights- the torque isn't there.

Bang for the buck? GTO, easily. To get 95% of the capabilities of the BMW at 75% (or less) of the price? That's just good economics.
Soon you'll bring up gas mileage...

I'm going to bed. Hopefully my USB question is answered in the other forum when I get up.

Snump said:
I like how you glazed over the 0-60 times because they are slighty embarassing to you.
Oh, thjere's no doubt the BMW would take the GTO in the turns. No doubt at all. Have you seen the American Interstate system? Doesn't take much to catch to a bimmer on the straights- the torque isn't there.

Bang for the buck? GTO, easily. To get 95% of the capabilities of the BMW at 75% (or less) of the price? That's just good economics.
Soon you'll bring up gas mileage...

glazed over 0-60 times? i just pointed them out... 335i vs GTO what else was i suppose to look at? oh and have you seen how much traffic is on the american interstate system? yeah you can go drive straight into a truck while the bimmer cuts thru traffic like butter.

the GTO and 335i are almost identical in speed the 0-60 and 1/4th times are so close to each other
http://www.highperformancepontiac.com/features/0407pon_2004_pontiac_gto_drag_strip_test/

bang for the buck? should i bring up luxury/convienence again or does having a fast car the only thing important to you? gas mileage sure whatever... people staring at your bmw instead of your pontiac... priceless. thats where your money goes to.

got any other arguement to bring up lmfao? maybe yours has cooler stock wheels or something?

NewCents05 said:
people staring at your bmw instead of your pontiac...

I have never stared at a BMW. BMW's all look the same. Same=ugly.

I've seen GTO's that will stop traffic. Not only with their looks, but their sound.

Face it. BMW's don't have souls.

Snump said:

This is why I like the GTO. It ****es people off. The muscle car guys get ****ed because this is technically a muscle car, but doesn't have en engine youcan hear two blocks away.

lmfao coming from a GTO owner himself...

and i have no idea what you mean by bmw dont have souls. cause if youre talking about they dont sound good... then you havent heard an M5. sure if you get a car like mine why the **** would you want a FAMILY SEDAN to be loud as hel????

now the old GTO's were the **** back in the day. those bishes could do a quarter in 9 flat and they were soo sooo hott

mac_mogul said:
I've got a $12,000 Mustang V6 and I would bet money that I get more looks/compliments than your bimmer ever will.

...sigh ok whatever helps you sleep at night pal.

i think only people who drive high end cars will know what im talking about. everytime im at a light i get stared at by people next to me, people walking on the street, people on oncoming traffic lanes. i get so many compliments everyday. itll be like going thru a drive thru and the guy saying **** thats a bad *** car. just today a guy in starbucks asked me what series that car was and i said 7 he was like wow thats pretty cool then went off. its little things like that that make you want to drive this car. i think the first day i got this car almost everyone wanted to sit in it. just looking at this car is like wow that is insane.

now if you wanna say that your FORD mustang V6 gets more attention than my car then hey thats fine your opinion is your opinion. but let me put it this way if we went to this so called "crowd" of yours that obssess over your car. and said that if they had to choose one of these cars to have... which one do you think theyll choose?

is your ford mustang stock... i mean unless its all out modified im gonna go out on a limb and say youre a mustang fanboy ;)

ok i know we all love our cars but be realistic here...

you think your car

RD_2.jpg

gets more attention than mine?

DSC009.jpg

NewCents05 said:
now if you wanna say that your FORD mustang V6 gets more attention than my car then hey thats fine your opinion is your opinion.
Its more than an opinion... :rolleyes:

but let me put it this way if we went to this so called "crowd" of yours that obssess over your car. and said that if they had to choose one of these cars to have... which one do you think theyll choose?
Heh.. my 'crowd' is at http://www.blackmustangclub.com
You tell ME which car they'll choose :laughing:
I also live in Rural America where nobody gives a crap how much you paid for your car. Even the doctors around here don't drive BMW's. The doctor I go to has a black 02 Camaro SS with Bassani off-road x-pipe exhaust. Its a gorgeous car and it sounds like a freaking monster. Your car next to his and its no contest. Your car just wouldn't stand a chance. Kinda goes back to my 'soul' comment.
BMW's have no soul. They're just cars made to look pretty in rich neighborhoods. Nothing special, just a way for rich people to spend their money on a basic automobile with a billion gadgets they'll never use or even understand.
But good american cars like Camaros, Corvettes, Mustangs, Vipers... THOSE are cars that have souls. They have power, sound, looks, most people can actually afford them (except the viper), and MOST important, they have legacy. In 5 years, who's gonna care that you ever drove a 7 series? Nobody. BMW may not even MAKE the 7 series by then. But I KNOW that Ford is gonna keep making the Mustang and I know that no matter what, I'm always gonna drive a Mustang. ;)

is your ford mustang stock... i mean unless its all out modified im gonna go out on a limb and say youre a mustang fanboy ;)
Its not 'all-out' modified, but it certainly isn't stock. I'll tell you now though, I don't have ghetto rat 'dubs' on it :laughing:

pics:
l_b4e4763732694a797e0be18eba6b686a.jpg

l_fbdb6e59e8b30da3439abaf02aa5b1ae.jpg

But you're right. I'm a fanboy - For good reason. ;) The Mustang is the fastest selling car in America for a reason. Its a damn good car ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom