Got a new car...(tons of pics no 56k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mac_mogul said:
Like, a downpayment on a house when you move out? Idk, just an idea......

I think you and I both know that this is the last thing that he needs to worry about :)

not that i'm biased or anything
l_3ac01e48fe8e893daeb9151b58bb1e30.jpg

But I like to think that Mustangs are beautiful cars.

mikesgroovin said:
Giving the grammatical structure of your previous posts, I feel that the "stem" of your point being that you actually acquired the money for this car yourself over the course of 5-6 months is completely mislead.
Of course, this is just my interpretation over the course of your thread.
The entire point of this thread may be that you own a car, or even this car for that matter; but, the fact that you may actually insist on placing down layers of crap after crap is confusing.

Earning a lot of money in the heath care industry is extremely common. However, at the age of 17, this kind of money is extremely unrealistic. In fact, the context in which you described your job really doesn't seem that difficult. I also worked in heath care briefly. I worked there long enough to realize that I personally couldn't deal with the pompous nature of some of the physicians there. I also worked there long enough to know for a fact that there is no current job, in a realistic sense, that would pay a 17-year old close to 70k for 6 months without any prior credentials....much less a current high school student.

sigh i try not worry about my grammar in **** forums cause well it honestly doesnt matter. i mean if thats the bases of your judgement in calling me stupid and not being able to earn this money then you are sadly mistaken. If you dont believe it then dont why do i care? Assume that my parents bought it for my like the ignorant ***** that you are. and yes i ONLY got the job because of my moms standings in the community so yeah i was lucky and just leave it at that. or assume that my parents got it for me cause frankly i dont care whether you believe me or not.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Man, I always get a good laugh when I see your picture of the 4 fat cheerleaders leaving the $3.99 buffet....

Great pic general.

Is it me, or does that jeep look dangeously close to popping a wheelie in the same spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom