Got Free TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

robina_80

Banned
i was helping my mate going to installing TV's and this last customer had a tv that we had to skip, there was nothing wrong with the tv the customer just didnt want it because we installed a 50" plasma panasonic and also we had to [SNIPPED] lift her old TV in the living room which she was replacing with the plasma to the top floor 4 flights of stairs it was a crt wide screen

heres the pic of tv i think its nice

I Used to have this panasonic TV there are 3 or 4 speakers inside the actual TV the sound Quality is amazing it has Dolby Pro Logic Phantom beats any of these Flat Panel TV sound even if you have Reasonable WATT for External speakers.. the total WATT with all the speakers on my TV is 180WATT.. i got 4 speakers in my TV and 2 external ones and then one built in the Stand

This TV Cost my mum and dad.. £1700 :| back in the day

The only reason i Said i used to is because its in Repair all i Kept seeing was Green on the Screen So i should be Getting it Back soon.. :)

Sound and Quality is Awesome

Cool, how big is the TV... can't complain about a free TV. I can still use another one in the house. We only have 4... One in the basement (Den, I guess), living room, both bedrooms. Need one for my office, once I clean up the aftermath of what appears to have been an thermo-nuclear explosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom