got a dead 30 GB mp3 player and i want to have some fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

csw3190

In Runtime
Hey guys, my first post in this category. anyways, i have a busted screen on my creative zen nx (30) and i was wondering what i should do. it's a 2inch notebook drive so i was thinking of taking it apart and salvaging the hd and painting the chassis. any other ideas?

yeah, but the screen's busted AND it's outta warrenty, but good idea. i set it up as an "external" HD: i removed the casing, took off the screen, kept the mobo and HD and screwed it onto the bottom of the inside of my case. so now i got 350 GB (160+160+30) but i gotta use creative file manager software, but whatever. better than throwin away $250.

damnit, i thought u were gonna ask us how to destroy it!!! You should have seen how tough the casing was and shot it with a BB gun.

1)bb gun...wtf? Use a shot gun...Heh...I took my old cd player out to the range...obviously it wasnt shotgun resistant

And now my great idea:
Take all the parts and solder them together with wires and whatnot...attach these to a big block of clay...a big green one...and leave it on your neighbors doorstep....I did this and my neighbors diddnt think It was so funny...they called the cops.

LOL

Hackerman said:
damnit, i thought u were gonna ask us how to destroy it!!! You should have seen how tough the casing was and shot it with a BB gun.

hehe... so many ways to destroy things :)

:D

Toblerone said:
1)bb gun...wtf? Use a shot gun...Heh...I took my old cd player out to the range...obviously it wasnt shotgun resistant

And now my great idea:
Take all the parts and solder them together with wires and whatnot...attach these to a big block of clay...a big green one...and leave it on your neighbors doorstep....I did this and my neighbors diddnt think It was so funny...they called the cops.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I know what Im doing tomorrow :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom