Gordon Freeman & G man

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzi9mm

Fully Optimized
For some reason i think G man is Gordon Freeman just older......

I saw this posted somewhere, and I belive it.... Post your acceptance or denial of this theory.

Hmmm, interesting theory, could very well be correct, and a special suprise from valve in half life 3. Since all the times Gordon comes in contact with Gman is some fade off, like when he wakes up in the train in HL2, it could be the Gman having flashbacks. Or in this case, the Gordon Man.

Yeah interesting theory, that would make some sense. But what about when you see the G-Man behind locked doors/across bridges, etc? how does that fit in?

I don't know......I'm trying to imagine the look of both characters and he really doesn't look like gordon IMO.......MAYBE A FATHER!?

GOOOORDON........I am your father!

he could be a future gordon freeman sent back to watch over the gordon freeman you play like a gaurdian angel or it could be his son or something like that from the future and is trying to change fate like the terminator but not as violent or steel skinned.

I think i remember reading some where from a very definate source that G-Man is NOT Gorden Freeman.

I think it was with one of my books that came with the HL2 Limited Edition Box.

i read a post somewhere where he waas the beginning and the end of gordan freeman as we know him because of (G)ordan Free(MAN).

I know, it's cheezy, but it coulld be possible

i saw pictures in another forum about this and it was very convincing, but the forum was in a different langauge so I couldn't understand what they were saying. both gman and gordon have green eyes and if you cut and paste gordons gotee on gman he looks like gordon.

oh yea Gman= goverment man

also, maybe gman is a parralel gordon, he looks like gordon. But he is uncomfortable with human speech, he stuters in a unnatural way.

KryptoKnight said:
i read a post somewhere where he waas the beginning and the end of gordan freeman as we know him because of (G)ordan Free(MAN).

I know, it's cheezy, but it coulld be possible

wow.. Ive never thought of that thats great..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom