Google takes on eBay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, that berkshire hateway place is freaking INSANELY EXPENSIVE... i had econmics in summer school a few years back :)

what is that place anyway?

Nubius said:
yeah good luck on that...they've already exploded enough to the point any stock of theirs is already expensive as hell.

I remember back in 10th grade some kid did a report and he said he searched it on google....at the time I just thought 'google!? WTF is that nonsense!?"

ahhhh how I wish I would have been able to convince my parents to buy stock then

Except you couldn't have, because Google was a privately owned company then. It only went public recently (2004 I think), and thus shares were expensive from the start.

Static_11 said:

what is that place anyway?

This is what they do...

"Berkshire Hathaway NYSE: BRKa is a company headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, USA, that oversees and manages a number of subsidiary companies. The Companys' business activities include underwriting of property and casualty insurance, candy production and sales at retail, newspaper publishing, retailing of home furnishings, sales of encyclopedias, sales of home cleaning units, manufacture and distribution of uniforms, retail jewelry, and manufacture, import and distribution of footwear."

Crazy ain't it?.. lol..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkshire_Hathaway

The stock is at like $84 K US.. I wasn't that far off.. Wish I owned 10 of that stock :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom