Google Street View!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how would this be real time, the vegas one is under a bridge, and theres certainly not a camera in the middle of the road ;).

My opinion, its crap. You can barely zoom in, i only see it useful if i could fly round all the streets in the world...

Are you sure there's no camera there? ;)

The zoom is useless - it's just digital nonsense (blurring the picture does NOT count as zooming--the camera business should be sued for implying this:)). But yeah, it's a work-in-progress. Soon, people will be able to travel the streets, and learn their route before stepping out the door. No more "do I turn left, or get off on the right and go over?" or anything of the sort. :p

still stupid...

Like i say... if they do it on lots of roads its still useless because your journey may go on a different road thats not covered, and if your relying on this your kinda stuck.

It'll be fine, after about 200000 Terabytes of 3d photos...

still stupid...

Like i say... if they do it on lots of roads its still useless because your journey may go on a different road thats not covered, and if your relying on this your kinda stuck.

It'll be fine, after about 200000 Terabytes of 3d photos...

But they can have every road. Especially if they suck people into doing the dirty work for them...which oh-so-many are willing to do. I agree, the specific example they have now sucks... but think of actually being able to "virtually" drive in town, without limits, but with real-time feeds...that would be awesome, although not too practical. ;)

@ben_ben
Google is going to rule the world. How could they let someone else do that? It's KEY!

i know, in time google will take over the world, well at learst everything to do with computers

But they can have every road. Especially if they suck people into doing the dirty work for them...which oh-so-many are willing to do. I agree, the specific example they have now sucks... but think of actually being able to "virtually" drive in town, without limits, but with real-time feeds...that would be awesome, although not too practical. ;)

@ben_ben
Google is going to rule the world. How could they let someone else do that? It's KEY!

Yes, thats exactley what i want :). But then people would compain about breeching there privacy and crap like that lol.

lol i love google as much as you do i owe my life to them, everything i know is from them. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom