Google K/O's Microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
alot. but I hate it and its gross. the cloud thing is total bad. what if its a clear day and there are no clouds to get your data from? total fail. and its a browser. the browser is the os and the os is the browser. I used it and I felt helpless like a baby using it. it might be ok for gramma or little 3 year old tobi (my nephew!) but it won't suit anyone else. plus they watch everything you do as well. my 3 year old used it and figured it out nicely, but he got bored and played xbox360 instead. I tried to get a 1 and a half year old (jessica my niece) and she was lol at it. lol. she is prolly the youngest person to use that and use server 2008! congrats to her! ;)

Sounds like Google is out to get you, remixedcat, seeing as very few people share the same catastrophic life-altering problems you seem to exhibit every single time you look at the Google logo.

Google is just one company. When I start seeing the rest of the corporate world dumping windows and MS Office, then I will be impressed.

I definitely agree. The thing that impressed me is how cold-turkey this move was. I'm sure it was a long time coming, though... and quite frankly, it makes sense since Google is such a Linux oriented pusher in the game.

Speaking of movements from MS products, however, we have already begun the movement away from Microsoft Office, and are doing a bigger sweep of "clean-outs" this summer. Money is tight, and even with educational discounts, MS Office is f*cking expensive.

well most people are clueless or they dont care about much. they are the people who wouldn't notice a big red ball if it hit them in the face lol. they are too busy listening to thier ipods to notice much. you see them every day. walking the streets and getting hit by buses every day....

these are the people who are fine with and like the crappy new youtube layout. tons of people hate it.

well most people are clueless or they dont care about much. they are the people who wouldn't notice a big red ball if it hit them in the face lol. they are too busy listening to thier ipods to notice much. you see them every day. walking the streets and getting hit by buses every day....

I don't mean to come off as a smart ***, but this is a serious question - What the **** are you talking about?

ok to put it in a different perspective:

most ipod/iphone users don't even know what format the music files on thier devices are! those are the people who are ok with googles really bad changes!

ok to put it in a different perspective:

most ipod/iphone users don't even know what format the music files on thier devices are! those are the people who are ok with googles really bad changes!

I thought you were referring to "them" as Google developers. Hate em or like em, most devs know a thing or two. :p

Ok... well I am a user myself... in fact, I incorporate a total of 9 different browsers, I've tested nearly every AV/AS out there, nearly every disk recovery, 14 different operating systems, countless hardware setups, managed a computer business, used 7 different GPS devices/software programs... I'd still choose google over alot of things, they really have the strongest chance out there of overtaking windows. they are nearly as innovative as mac, as simple as linux, and their dev team is cranking out new stuff on a weekly basis. I'll freely admit to not using their search engine and most definitely admit to being a M$ dissenter, but the OS I'm running? Windows 7. why? compatibility. once another OS clears the compatibility gap, I'll jump ship. that being said, I know windows strengths as well as it's weaknesses *part of what comes from owning a tech biz* and it does have some *albeit WELL hidden* strengths. google is far from the evil uneducated and relatively terrible company you portray it as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom