google backwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looks cool, but its dumb... When you type in your search, its just right-justified rather than backwards... I was disappointed.
:p

Harper said:
That's my favorite practical joke.

Now days, the practical jokes include things like Sabotaging The Office's Computer Hardware so that boss ask you to dispose of it.
What he does not know is that the computer hardware has taken a quick detour home so that it can get fixed.

That's quite illegal...
Not to mention stupid. How'd you feel if you were the one who owned whatever shop or company, and one of the employees you hired did that to your office equipment? That's pretty low... buy your own hardware.

Eagleboy said:
That's quite illegal...
Not to mention stupid. How'd you feel if you were the one who owned whatever shop or company, and one of the employees you hired did that to your office equipment? That's pretty low... buy your own hardware.

Eagleboy,
Stop flipping burgers down at MacDonalds and get yourself a full time job. After a while of working 40 hours weeks, you would prolly be doing the same thing.

Besides, it not theft, it's called "Equipment Getting Written Off". And the boss claims that on tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom