Goodbye 5th Amendment... RIP (1791-2007)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must agree, Ron Paul does seem like he would make a decent president.

I think we are turning to much into a police force and not enough a country at "war".
**** even the Iraqi's want us to leave...

I think we are turning to much into a police force and not enough a country at "war".
ugh.gif

so we need to be more of a country at war?

that man is straight up libertarian
Like I said, left field.

Actually, a lot of what he said made sense, but trying to make radical change would cause more harm than good, and it would take a lot longer than even two presidential terms to get it worked out. Not saying the present system is perfect, but change can only happen as fast as people can handle it.

Like I said, left field.

Actually, a lot of what he said made sense, but trying to make radical change would cause more harm than good, and it would take a lot longer than even two presidential terms to get it worked out. Not saying the present system is perfect, but change can only happen as fast as people can handle it.

there's left libertarians and right libertarians. ron paul is right-leaning. most libertarians are right-libertarians

i dunno. a radical change is what this country needs, IMO.....something to get everyone involved in this country's government and politics again. the state of mass media and presidential candidates illustrates the point that people don't know and they don't care that they don't know.

giuliani is a front-runner, for god's sake

You see the need for radical change. I see the need for radical. The thing that we have to remember is that the average American has no idea.

95% of the people on Tech-Forums could be called intellectually elite, and are probably more intelligent than 95% of the general population. Yet, even here, many don't have a clue what we are discussing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom