Goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanToast

Banned
I just want to say goodbye to everyone. I'm going to save Nubius the trouble of having me banned. I hope that everything worked out for those who I helped. Maybe I'll see u around (though I doubt it).

I enjoyed my somewhat short stay here at Tech-Forums.

Don't leave on Nubius' account. I had conflict with one of the mods when I first joined, and it didn't do a thing to me.

Don't leave, but if your intention of this thread was for drama, forgive us, or leave.

Nubius is a great guy, and you seem good.

SanToast said:
I just want to say goodbye to everyone. I'm going to save Nubius the trouble of having me banned. I hope that everything worked out for those who I helped. Maybe I'll see u around (though I doubt it).

I enjoyed my somewhat short stay here at Tech-Forums.

What the... What ever transpired for this to happen? :amazed:

Did you 2 spar with each other on some thread??

let it be known that Nubius is not the badguy here, but i dont want to take sides even though he is a good friend of mine either.....this has been an ongoing issue between them over the course of SanToast's 2 or 3 other user names that also got banned........for reasons SanToast knows about.......

cmon dont leave, i had a little conflict with Nubius in the beggining to but now its over and just act normal here and dont do dumb sh**.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom