good rechargeable batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
24 Pcs AA 2600mAh High Capacity NiMH Batteries w/ 6 battery holders - MH-AA2600APZx24

Those batteries are the best. I got rid of my other rechargeables and if I ever need more I know where to get them and which brand to buy. I bought 4-5 different brand batteries in the past but never will I buy those brands again except for Powerizer.

Over the past 5-6 years I was always buying batteries at stores. One day I just decided to experiment with rechargeable batteries and I am never going back to regular batteries. Rechargeables save money cause they are reuseable. I can think of a lot of reasons why to switch to rechargeables, but I can't think of any reasons not too. 1. They last just as long if not longer then non rechargeable. 2. They are rechargeable. 3. They can be used in any electronic needing whatever size rechargeable you have.

Why wouldn't anybody want to go buy rechargeable batteries? They are a perfect gift for christmas no matter what age. Just make sure that the person you buy them for has electronics that use the rechargeable batteries that you buy for them.

These are also good for birthday parties. Regular batteries die after a few years of no use but rechargeables just lose their charge and you can charge them back up. Just remember that rechargeables are the way to go and once you get rechargeables their is no way you are going back to regular batteries.

I use rechargeable batteries for everthing. My wireless computer mouse, Wireless keyboard, wireless speakers, tv remotes, cd player, mp3 player, ect. I even sometimes cary them with me incase of an emergency or if somebody else needs some for their mp3 player/cd player. I am the best at keeping charged batteries on me wherever I am at. Anyway rechargeables aren't much more in price then regular batteries where I live. Also why buy regular batteries cause when they die you have to put batteries on your shopping list cause gas is expensive. If you have rechargeables you just put the batteries on the charger and don't worry about putting batteries on your grocery list. If you have your wife go to the grocery store for batteries and other items she will most likely forget about the batteries so you either send her back or you go get them your self. Anyway my point is just to buy some rechargeable batteries. It could save you an argument with your wife/divorse. It would be bad if you had a divorse over something stupid like batteries.

It would be bad if you had a divorse over something stupid like batteries.

D-I-V-O-R-C-E

If that's all it takes to wreck your marriage you deserve to lose half of everything you own.
redforemanhq9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom