Good rap groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
well then you don't really need to comment on it.

Three 6 Mafia
Naughty by Nature
Notorious BIG
2 Live Crew
Master P
Jay-Z
The Big Timers
three 6 mafia is aright but they are a little 'too ghetto' and just want to kill everyone, and the only other 2 I'd say is good is notorious BIG and master P a little.

Heres mine

Tupac DEFINITELY, like Alex said, if you really listen to his lyrics he is damn smart dude and raps about real things and not just bragging about being rich and crap.

Cypress hill
Psycho Realm
Dre
Ice-T
Older Ice Cube
Body Count -- technically still Ice-t though
Eyedea
Onyx
Ghetto Boys
Bone thugs and Harmony
Outkast , these guys have some funny songs, and are damn clever too, more of their older stuff than new, but they are good.
House of pain

hmmmm I think that's pretty much all I can think of right now.

I love heavy metal things like pantera, god forbid, caliban, stuff like that...so basically it's either rock or various rap for me, but I'm picky about RAP and most of todays rappers are overpaid cocky ass negros that don't deserve any of the cash.

"The: webster's d***tionary of ebonics, 2005..."

Most decent rap group:

Woo-tang Clan... :(

Funniest sounding rap group:

Lil' John and the YinYang Twinz :mad:

World's Gayest (...not that there's anything wrong with that :dead: :confused: ) Sounding rap group:

G-unit ...

(I couldn't imagine a more femenine sounding rapper than 50-cent... :rolleyes: )

Though i should be greatful that this isn't the early 90's. Run-DMC was the worst sack of SH*t i ever heard of in my entire life!! The BestieBoyz Made live farting noises at their concerts that sounded better than that sh*t!! :angry: :rolleyes: :cool:

the closest thing to rap that I like is :-
* Linken Park
* Poppa Roach
* One Minute Silence

"Oh great... Some wannabees..."

Harper said:
the closest thing to rap that I like is :-
* Linken Park
* Poppa Roach
* One Minute Silence
IT'S RAPP.
They just don't call it RAPP because they're afraid of being ASSASINATED by the N.A.A.C.P lol :grind: :cool:

oh yeah wu-tang is definitely good.....also agree 100% about g-unit...they are the worst abomination ever.

Linkin park is......yeaaaah...it's like if Nsync decided to play guitars practically lol...and papa roach has just gone completely beeotch

rap sucks arse.... oz hip hop on the other hand!
- hilltop hoods
- funkoars
- bliss n esso
- bias b
- two up
- 1200 techniques
- metabass n breath
- combat wombat
- ....it'd take me all night to think of the rest :D

"Put them all together and you have the BLACK EYE PEAS!!!..."

geezgsr said:
rap sucks arse.... oz hip hop on the other hand!
- hilltop hoods
- funkoars
- bliss n esso
- bias b
- two up
- 1200 techniques
- metabass n breath
- combat wombat
- ....it'd take me all night to think of the rest :D
This list sucks, but at least you've mentioned the outkasts of the world of hiphop music. :( :cool:

hedphoniks
Automato
Beastie Boys
Delinquent Habits
A Tribe Called Quest
House of Pain
Heiroglyphics
Deltron 3030
Nas
Chino XL
J-Live
Jehst
Yungun
Cappo
IAM
Saian Supa Crew
Dead Prez
Mobb Deep

Nubius said:
well then you don't really need to comment on it.

three 6 mafia is aright but they are a little 'too ghetto' and just want to kill everyone, and the only other 2 I'd say is good is notorious BIG and master P a little.

Heres mine

Tupac DEFINITELY, like Alex said, if you really listen to his lyrics he is damn smart dude and raps about real things and not just bragging about being rich and crap.

Cypress hill
Psycho Realm
Dre
Ice-T
Older Ice Cube
Body Count -- technically still Ice-t though
Eyedea
Onyx
Ghetto Boys
Bone thugs and Harmony
Outkast , these guys have some funny songs, and are damn clever too, more of their older stuff than new, but they are good.
House of pain

hmmmm I think that's pretty much all I can think of right now.

I love heavy metal things like pantera, god forbid, caliban, stuff like that...so basically it's either rock or various rap for me, but I'm picky about RAP and most of todays rappers are overpaid cocky ass negros that don't deserve any of the cash.

I totally agree, Do you listen to Killswitch Engage or Gizmachi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom