Good Pc Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Ok so ive ordered my so called good pc, and instinctively the first thing i want to do is order a game to test my system, at first i was thinking Prey ... but then i rememberd Rome Total War on my old pc it was agreat game even with the lag at low settings, and With it priced at £13 with the expansion pack i cudnt resist... But there was reason behind this game. Think detailed scenarioes with 6000 soldiers firing Flaming arrows accross the screen in the dark each with there own dynamic light. Thats a lot of dynamic light and shadows and a hel of a lot of crazy physics for The GPU and CPU, Thus a good test in my opinion. Well hopefully.

My PC does totally thrash the reccommended but i fail to see how 6000 Flaming arrows and shining armour with acres of detailed scenary isn't gona kick my GPU up the arse. What do you think ? Heres my main Specs:

Core 2 Duo E6300
HIS Turbo IceQ3 Radeon X1950Pro
1GB of PC5300 Ram (Thats the Downfall).

It Should have to make an effort for that game at max settings with max soldier count, i just hope the ram holds upaswell as the CPU and GPU, it should do with the reccomended being 512mb :D

Thanks, and on a side not A) Couldnt Afford Medieval 2 and B) Gold Edition is £13. the Expansion pack seperately is also £13 :confused: :D

O Good lol, how do you think it will handle 6000 Soliders at neer maximum settings ?

as you said the cpu and gpu should be fine but the ram may let it down and not let the other 2 work to there full potential.

Another good game to test power is Battlefield 2142 at max settings, that looks awesome on my rig :D

Lol your rig is a bit better than mine though :) , anyway 2GB of ram will come soon ! im gona put my pc back on ebay for £50 more than i bought it for, once its sold rebuy all the parts but 2gb of ram.

Master Plan in my opinion, just hope it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom