Good DVD player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
Hey, im looking to buy a DVD player... something with Blue LED mayb... either from bestbuy or walmart or Circuitcity or something but wasn't sure what had some good reviews or havnt heard anything good from a brand, so was wondering does anyone recommend a nice DVD player?

standard set top box player? you want to buy sn SD player or want to get an HD one?

if HD, I recommend something that will annoy some ppl here, lol
Toshiba HDdvd player
Amazon.com: Toshiba HD-A30 1080p HD DVD Player: Electronics

great player and you get the 5 free movies thing plus 2 in the box, not sure if bb still carries them. Free shipping from amazon, very affordable. Don't waste gas and just wait for it to get to your house. Upconverts your SD dvds to be clearer on HDtv displays.

or perhaps an lg sd dvd player, probably able to find at bb mortar stores...check their website for similar...i'm on dialup :p

Amazon.com: LG DN798 1080p Upconverting DVD Player: Audio & Video

Just looking for a Basic DVD player, i doubt i would buy HD movies and watch them... i was looking in mayb the 100 dollar range for one. but i like what you listed thanks :)

It's just a DVD player... Go down to Walmart or CC and ask them for DVD players. Look at each of them and pick one. They all work.

I would look elsewhere the info that they give you is not the best try these brands sony, divx but you can do better

hehe....it's a cheap upscaler as well :D
there really is no reason not to buy a Toshiba HDdvd player...if they have a next gen player who upscales. Good quality for the same amount as any standard dvd.

IF hddvd is dead, shouldn't matter right? ;) I'd buy one as backup players. Of course, I would hope I could find one if I needed it, maybe buy one in 6 months to replace my old pioneer.

Hmm yehh.. My dad has a Sony 1080p upscaler (Which has a Fan inside Lmaoo) it kinda does the job but it Just isnt as Rich and Vibrant as Blu Ray..

But id rather have an Upscaler than HD DVD Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom