this a good camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you guys. I will do my best to get a casio 7.2mp camera.

Not just the 7.2mp. All of the casio's are good, so are some of the Olympus and Panasonic do one or two good ones. If you don't really know much about cameras chances are All of todays branded mini digital cameras will be sufficient for your needs.

You will have to dish out a minnimum of 180 Dollars for a Casio, if not try bidding on this:

Casio Exilim EX-Z75RD Red 7.2 MP Digital Camera 4X opti - (eBay item 200182866310 end time Dec-10-07 21:36:30 PST)

Good Luck, i would advise you spend that little bit extra (well double, but owell :p) because Casio are truly great little cameras.

I have that camera, only in black. It was the first one recommended to me when I went into a camera store to look at/buy one. It's a solid camera. I've dropped it a few times and it still works fine. There's actually a dent on the front from where I dropped it onto the corner of a drawer.

take a look at the offerings from pentax

i have a dslr from them and it gives gorgeous shots.

put something like 7k shots thought it and still running fine :)

A thread were no-one flamed Norcent, and we all actually helped him... we must be gaining in our 'niceness'. Maybe its because christmas is comeing :D

Good luck with the camera norcent.

That's coming from the guy who said...."i personally believe on a serious note, that when were in our foetus form, we should be put in a CAD/CAM machine and cut into the shape desired by our parents."

Haha ;)

But your also getting that info from a guy who sells such items on a regular basis an has a casio camera that hasnt had a problem who has had endless problems with sonys an Fujifil cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom