Good Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich_Franklin

In Runtime
I never had cable during middle school so it's only now that I've begun to watch anime (High School Senior). I am wondering what are some good animes. I recently got Trigun and I'm enjoying that so if there are any more suggestions or warnings of good/bad animes please post them.

Haha, I can't really recommend any, but this is going to be an interesting thread. Quite a few people watch Anime around here.

I hear Naruto and Bleach are popular ones, atleast among my Anime-watching friends.

come here:

http://www.animefightclub.co.uk/forums/

:D It was around for a while, but it was taken down because of financial reasons and it's trying to get back on it's feet again so there aren't too many members or threads yet, but you'll get TONS of suggestions if you post over there. I've watched a ridiculous amount, theres just a ton of good ones out there, but I'll post in your thread at that AFC if you want to go over there where you can get a lot more info.

http://www.animefightclub.co.uk/forums/

The shows that are really work getting into that are current are :-

,.;:BLEACH:;.,
Kurosaki Ichigo is a 15 year old boy that has an ability to see ghosts/spirits. Because of his ability, he is able to meet a female death god (a.k.a Shinigami) named Kuchiki Rukia. To save his family and friends from unwanted soul-eating spirits (Hollows), Rukia transfers her Shinigami powers to Ichigo. As Rukia takes on a human shell, together they solve mysteries involving spirits and hollows until from the spirit world comes 2 other shinigamis explaining that it is illegal to transfer Shinigami powers to humans and Rukia exceeded the time limit to stay in the human world.

You just dont know what good entertainment is!

You have to watch atleast 50 series to give it a chance :p

Ghost In A Shell.
The FF7 based movie, Advent Children is also cool.

Nubius, do you watch Ghost In A Shell?

3xistenc3 said:
Nubius, do you watch Ghost In A Shell?
I really have not sat down and watched the TV series of that one at this stage.

I think the big turn off of GITS for me is the number of GITS-Fan boys that our out there. And this is going back when the movie just got released about 10 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom