Gone for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Gone for a week

FireFox said:
I don't know...I just thought it sounded kinda creepy...lol :p

Yeah, I was going to make sure you didn't place a hidden camera in my room and am spying on me. :p...oh wait, I shouldn't be joking about this....you COULD BE!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Gone for a week

FireFox said:
I don't know...I just thought it sounded kinda creepy...lol :p

What would've been even more creepy was if u said:

"*sigh*..... at least I still have your framed picture on my wall to look at..... Until you get back.." (posted from the member pic thread)

:mad: :rolleyes: *shudder* lol

We played a nasty prank on one of my coworkers one day (during coop)... Myself and a couple guys used a online webservice that translates what you "type" into a mechanical voice and "calls" the target phone #.. So, we "typed" really creepy things to everything he was asking - things that someone who was beside him (like the 3 of us) would know.. lol

The guy was so convinced that there was a hidden camera, that he actually went to his supervisor.. lol..

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gone for a week

Chankama said:
What would've been even more creepy was if u said:

"*sigh*..... at least I still have your framed picture on my wall to look at..... Until you get back.." (posted from the member pic thread)

:mad: :rolleyes: *shudder* lol

We played a nasty prank on one of my coworkers one day (during coop)... Myself and a couple guys used a online webservice that translates what you "type" into a mechanical voice and "calls" the target phone #.. So, we "typed" really creepy things to everything he was asking - things that someone who was beside him (like the 3 of us) would know.. lol

The guy was so convinced that there was a hidden camera, that he actually went to his supervisor.. lol..

ROFL! PM me that site. :D

BTW, who told you I had a framed picture of him1?!!?!?!?!

beedubaya said:
Best of luck here at TF for the week that I'm gone.
Quick, some one post some WaReZ and Free pr0n while one of the mods are away.

(Just kidding)

lol yeah.. I don't have it on my computer man. It was at my work computer - but since it was coop, I no longer work there. But, I'll try to find it for you :p.. It's an essential tool to play "nerdy" computer pranks. lol

Chankama said:
lol yeah.. I don't have it on my computer man. It was at my work computer - but since it was coop, I no longer work there. But, I'll try to find it for you :p.. It's an essential tool to play "nerdy" computer pranks. lol

lol...Ok, I guess I shall wait.....

@ Harper:

I knew someone was going to say that. Classic. lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom