Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
i take it your not a serios player haha, ive hit the ball collector tractor twice and counting :D

Well i used to hit the ball around in the field opposite my house (about 300 by 100 metres). Then, one day, my freind, who had no control over his swing at all but could get decent power on it, slogged it wil a 5 iron and it went serenely sailing into a house bordering on the feild. We never found out what happened :( we have never played since :p

Play a real game like snooker or something. :p

I worked at a golf course the whole time I was in high school, so I got to play for free. I was on the varsity squad for my school. I don't play much these days though. One of my best friends since we were 7 is trying to get his PGA card right now in the Q school.

Look up George Carlin's thought on golf (should be on YouTube). I agree with him on this subject. :D

I love Golf. I don't get to so as much as I'd like to, but I do when I get the chance.

I was just at the beach here in Oregon and went to a great Par 4 this past August.

I'm not a bad golfer, but I'm also not that great. Golf is one of those things you have to do often if you want to keep up your skills.

I can hit the ball really far and straight if I do the Happy Gilmore swing, I kid you not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom