going to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I can't seem to understand is why Talldude seems to go out of his way to constantly reference Americans or the USA in negative light, every chance he gets.

What exactly has the USA or American's done to you for you to think so negatively about them? Seriously... Answer the question with intelligence and state your case, or STFU and stop talking smack.

I've noticed this on more then a couple of occasions and it's pretty annoying and I try not to be rude about it, it's just he is so blunt about it and It's like its him against america...

:confused:

Back on topic

I don't believe the YOUR HIEGHT YOU SHOULD WEIGHT X AMOUNT BS. Every body type is different.

So true, +1

Try snack-a-derm DQ, you start off slow cutting intake and change of life style, and you'll shed the pounds! Right now, I have the steak and potatoes patch on. I figured in about 2 months I should be able to stop eating all together!. Snack-a-Derm DQ, the DQ stands for Dairy Queen.

Everybody I know always says "lose weight, you weigh too much, porky" ETC.

And I'm not bad compared to you guys.

When Talldude said that Americans are fast food munching faties he was just being honest. Somthing like 1/3 of the adult population in America is OBESE. That's a Body Mass Index of 30 or more.

As for me, I'm 6'2" and 162 pounds. I'm sure I get less exercise than most of you but I don't each much.

Overeating is common in North America.

I basically eat until my stomach gets too sick of eating.

Breakfast has been McDonalds lately, because it's open at 6AM.
Lunch is the deli at work, because they're cheap, and filling.
Dinner is usually some type of Meat with potatoes or starch :)

I'm about 6'2'' and 285 lbs. I've lost 40 pounds since the beginning of last summer ('05). I'm currently down the my playing weight for football my senior year of high-school. My goal is to get to 250, and then see where I go from there. I've actually started eating less, but a bit more often (still probably less than I used to). I walk all day at work, but I don't sweat so I'm basically just keeping myself in the same state I'm at. I used to bike quite often, but the weather has been sub-par, and I've been tired from work so I haven't been able to keep it up. When I go back to school in January I'm planning on working out about 3 times a week and doing cardio about 2-3 times a week as well.

talldude123 said:
Overeating is common in North America.

I basically eat until my stomach gets too sick of eating.

Do you not understand that, "I basically eat until my stomach gets too sick of eating." IS FREAKIN' OVER EATING!!!!!! aka Gluttony.

McDonald's for breakfast, every morning? Good lord dude.

I remember you telling me once on ToV how you just got back from Wendy's were you had a "Triple Cheeseburger, Large Fries and A frosty."

If your eating habits are so poor and you "OVEREAT" why not move to America were it's common?

Before I got into working out, I used to drink two 2 liters of mountain dew a day. I shot up to 218lbs from what I can remember. Then one day I decided to stop drinking it. And **** did I have a big *** headache, caffeine withdrawls suck. This lasted maybe a week, or 5 days give or take. It was my body telling me to give it more dew but I stuck with it because I knew it was only temporary. To this day I havent drank a dew and that was 6 years ago. Now I weigh 210lbs. The smallest I weighed was 176lbs and that when I hit the gym 7 days a week, atleast 2 hours a day as much as 6 hours on the weekend. I had no life back then. I simply eat only when I feel hungry and dont over eat. When I lost all that weight from 218 to 176, my stomach shrank so I really couldnt eat a lot. If I do overeat I may get sick or be in the turlet all **** day and I sure as **** dont want that. All you gotta do is be strong, resist the urges. You may not want to stop cold turkey but limit yourself less and less each day to get your body used to it. Unless you want the possible headache, you do what you want. Dont eat before bed, jog before you go to bed, and just plain eat right. Eat low fat or fat free foods. Eating FF and LF foods is much better than counting calories and carbs. If your eating 50 grams of fat a day combined in all your foods, its much worse than eating 50 grams of carbs because you will burn most of the carbs up wether you exercise or not. Your body uses that as energy. Starving yourself is worse. If you starve yourself you will more than likely gain the weight back faster than you lost it over time. Gradual approaches is the best way IMO. And go to the gym. Right now Im there 4 days a week. I weigh 210lbs and I'm 6'1" and I am not fat. I actually weigh more than I want to but right now Im trying to get my bench up. I want to bench 405lbs by december. Im at 360 right now and I did 335 twice today so Im right on schedule. Once I get up there, I will start to loose the weight and get ready for spring. Thats my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom