Going to college... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Biggamist Young University..."

I skipped College. I've been going to Bermingham Young University. (I'm not a MoRman) I've allready graduated one of my classes with a bachealors degree! :D
Phsychology! Now you can call me: Dr. RAGE! :)

Good luck on your journey in the College world. You've got alot of homework ahead of you. ;) :cool:

College is a breeze boys... Do the work, put your feet up. I mean, you're a bum if you don't do the work. You only have to go to class for 15-18 hours per week. Maybe 20 if you're insane.

Here's my advice. Don't dive right in to the bogus college 'culture' crap. Basically, it's a bunch of completely clueless people left to thier own device. Limit your exposure to a couple good friendships and lots of aquaintences. Don't get caught up in the dumbass party scene either. Sit back. Watch. Learn. You'll be surprised how stupid people are if you're sober and remember watching them. I have no regrets from taking this approach.

Ryan

Lol, I've had 25 hours a week for three years now ...

Why am I going to keep doing it after this year?

If anyone asks you to go make Robots, remeber they run on Maths and Maths alone, not electricity, Maths.

One other point about Engineers though, yes we can have a social life, but at the end of the day your probably an engineer through and through. Become happy with your status and yourself. Use your chi well and realise that a geek will always be a geek being true to yourself and your kind.

Oh and soon you too will hate lazy arsed B.A. students, eight hours a week, pah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom