God I hate criminals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waphlez

Fully Optimized
My mom was pickpocketed today at Bigg's. Some lady was asking her if she knew where the Hershey kisses were. She said "Do you know where the Hershey Kisses are? I really love them." My mom was looking in her purse for a recite to something and she looked around. She told her they were right there then the lady bumped into her, which is most likely when she stole it.

The wierd thing is she was stupid enough to go to the register with like 5 bag of Hershey kisses and told the cashier that she was going to her car and come back but she just left. They have video cameras at the registers so they most likely have her on tape.

The worst part of it was that my step-dad just gave 300 dollars in cash to pay his part of the bills and that was the most amount of money she probably carried with her in a while.

Right now she is reporting all her credit cards as I type this. This crap really pis*es me off. I wish I was with her and rammed my tazzer into her ****ing eye.

yea dude i hate when ppl pull that sh!t... i mean if u want to make some quick money go use ur brain dont just steal...

that sucks though, my sister had her purse stolen 2ice... meaning phone, charmbraclet (5yrs old), 50 cash, debit card, the purse itself (~100), school ID, drivers liscense, receipts, etc etc.

the only good thing about that is that was the day that we learned if you are a minor you can "void the contract" of the return polocy and not give them a reciept :)

Sorry to hear, I wish I could do something about it too. I hate criminals, my family been rob before so I know how it feels. We lost over $3000 worth of electronic, plus my mother (so ignorant at the time) stored her jewelries under the bed. Those are all gone, except for what she was wearing and what's left in the safe box in the bank.

Those pickpocketer are quite slick too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom