Gmail down for anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotmail is owned by Microsoft. 'Nuff said.

I only use Gmail for my T-F admin email. I have used Yahoo for my personal email for years.

Seems that Microsoft's site is on the fritz now and I am trying to update Office 2007. Go figure...

I used hotmail once, when I was a kid. Ever since 2004 or so I have been using gmail. I have no reason to switch. Google has been good to me, it catches all the spam, is very reliable and none of the other services seem compelling enough to make me want to switch.

Can i ask why ya'll don't use Hotmail ?

Far far FAR better imo. I only use GMail accounts for when i sign up to random websites, they're most likely full of spam as we speak.

No way, i recon gmail is better (opinion).

No way, i recon gmail is better (opinion).

Meh. Hotmail has served me well, and never gone down. I get my emails very quick, and it's just good in general. I guess there is nothing particularly wrong with Googles. Just used to hotmail, it's handy for MSN Messenger.

The email format/layout on Gmail is the reason I like it over any other email accounts. Plus my g/f has a hotmail account and she gets so much junk, some of which it catches and some of it doesn't. Gmail catches it all for me and I have to click one button to delete all of it.

The email format/layout on Gmail is the reason I like it over any other email accounts. Plus my g/f has a hotmail account and she gets so much junk, some of which it catches and some of it doesn't. Gmail catches it all for me and I have to click one button to delete all of it.

I'll admit that, Hotmail lets spam through. But in fairness, that's because i sign up to too many websites. If i'm careful about what i sign up to, it's not a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom