Gmail is Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, use the G-Mail Notifier. Works great :). I have had 2 errors as of yet with G-Mail, and they were resolved quick.

Server Error

Gmail is temporarily unavailable. Cross your fingers and try again in a few minutes. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Yeah , sometimes I get those errors too. But thats very rare. They might be upgrading their email servers or somethin like that...

intercodes said:

Yeah , sometimes I get those errors too. But thats very rare. They might be upgrading their email servers or somethin like that...

Yeah, you have to remember that G-Mail is still in BETA.

Mine went out for about 3 minutes today... Thats it... THREE minutes! LOL! It was prolly back before that! I just waited 3 minutes and then checked back.

Re: alpha gmail?

Mine's back up! :D

intercodes said:
Guys,

Anyone know when the alpha version of gmail is going to be released?

Note: Alpha releases come earlier then beta releases, so technically that would be moving backwards. :p
What you probably want to know is when it's going to be officially released...you realise that if a date was released it would spread around the internet like wildfire. It would be fairly known...so those who know clearly aren't telling just yet.

Speaking of GMail, what happened to Newguy, the person who brought GMail invites to the forums here when they were really hard to get and considered lucky and rare...? I haven't seen him around the forums for a while.

Also, upgrading a server, or a single server breakage makes sense. After all...not all accounts are on one server, so if one server goes, several thousand accounts will go too until they fix it. I happened to be one of those several thousand. :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom