Glowsticks... again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iBC3nOXBNZQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iBC3nOXBNZQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

WORKED!!! TOO BAD THESE GLOWSTICKS SUCKKKK

song by Tommyknocker - Aftermath

yay for hardcore and gabber :)

That's pretty cool NOSBOOST! But I feel that a friendly warning is in order.

204_mkaymackey.JPG

hahah ya i thought it was pretty nifty.. lol and yes drugs are bad... i won't lie, when i first raved i took them drugs... but i'm a clean-boy now and invest my money in computers and food... lol

^^ thats the way to go.

Except last night I went out and oooooohh I'm so hung over. I think I spent like 30 quid on booze. Had to ****ing walk home 2 miles at 4 in the morning as well. :( Cab ride was 8 quid so I said screw that. At least it wasn't raining, but it was waay cold.

^^ thats the way to go.

Except last night I went out and oooooohh I'm so hung over. I think I spent like 30 quid on booze. Had to ****ing walk home 2 miles at 4 in the morning as well. :( Cab ride was 8 quid so I said screw that. At least it wasn't raining, but it was waay cold.

hahah yaaa.. thats never any good..

i remember after 1 rave.. me and my friend were pretty gone still.. and had to find our car parked 1 mile away... didnt turn out to well.. took us forever to find the car.. sun came up by the time we found it.. but it was one **** of a journey i'll tell you what! hahaha

gurusan 2 miles is nothing, do a 40 yomp cross country in the ****ing rain across the north york mores an then tell me you had a dificult walk. FFS Oxford is a cakewalk.

I was tired an running the clock carrying a full combat weight of ammo an weapons so wasted an drunk don't cut it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom