Gloof forums...we need some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qiranworms

Fully Optimized
Just wondering if anyone would be willing to join the newish (still only about 20 members) forum Gloof. http://www.gloof.com/

It is about technology and there are a lot of news updates within the forums. Tell me what you think.

Ack...the owner (one of the three Admins of course) put "Tech Forums" under the word "Gloof" probably trying to say that the topic is technology, not knowing that "Tech Forums" is the name of these forums...I'll have to remove that. That just doesn't work...we're not trying to steal from here...just a misunderstanding. I'll have to tell him to remove it...sorry about that.

qiranworms said:
Ack...the owner (one of the three Admins of course) put "Tech Forums" under the word "Gloof" probably trying to say that the topic is technology, not knowing that "Tech Forums" is the name of these forums...I'll have to remove that. That just doesn't work...we're not trying to steal from here...just a misunderstanding. I'll have to tell him to remove it...sorry about that.

I don't see any reason why it should be removed :) After all its still a "tech related forum"

Chopper said:
I don't see any reason why it should be removed :) After all its still a "tech related forum"

Thanks. I saw this reply too late, and I already had PM'd t1tec about it. Maybe I'll put it as "Tech talk and news" or "Tech discussion" or "Technology Forums"...I just didn't think that it sounded right to use another forum's name...even if it was only a subtitle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom