Giving away sigs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
ahh fireworks...that'd explain it then....because flash (also made by macromedia) uses the same file...that's why fireworks is used within flash and vice versa a lot

Exactly.

Also, hurry up and get one if you want it because what you guys don't take I'll just give to people on other forums. I let this forum have first dibs.

Just made this one for kicks.....any takers?

mountaindew.jpg

can i call dip's on the splinter cell? Yes i agree to the rule's and if it isnt too much... can you put the FF in the bottom right hand corner?

c0eaea1a.jpg

There you go.

Tuts? I've thought about it....if I get bored enough one of these days I'll make tuts for fireworks. It's not high on my list of things to do considering their's already a million of them out there. I can give you links to some good ones if you want.

whoa, nice sigs :p

just a question, is Flash better for making sigs than photoshop? as you said you used flash for it.. :D nice sig again..

EDIT: nvm, i just read the second page, realized that fireworks use .fla as well (confusing.. you would expect them to at least change the extension of their different products :|)

ahh what am i doing wrong?? i put uploaded the pic to photobucket and then did the
thing with the link in it...

EDIT: never mind.... got help on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom