Giving away sigs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I realize you have pride for your work, but yeesh you should atleast allow people to put on their specs or something...as long as they acknowledge it isn't their own and give you due credit then what's the prob?

I've got another sig I made for harpers anime forums.....but I don't know if I want to use it here...I like my gunslinger girl sig :( But it's almost time for a new one.

Heres the one i made and use. Its not much but it worx i guess.
ppmguire7pb.jpg

Nubius said:
lol I realize you have pride for your work, but yeesh you should atleast allow people to put on their specs or something...as long as they acknowledge it isn't their own and give you due credit then what's the prob?

I've got another sig I made for harpers anime forums.....but I don't know if I want to use it here...I like my gunslinger girl sig :( But it's almost time for a new one.

I said that if you want any text on it let me know, and I'll put it on there as I have the *.fla, know what font I used...etc. Plus it saves you the effort and creates more work for me. I thought it was a pretty good deal.

I said that if you want any text on it let me know, and I'll put it on there as I have the *.fla, know what font I used...etc. Plus it saves you the effort and creates more work for me. I thought it was a pretty good deal.
Guess I misread I thought you were saying "You can have my sig, but only to put it in there, dont put any pictures or text over it"

then I saw a sentence saying 'put your sig on there' so then I was wondering what the hell you were trying to say lol.

I'd rather do the effort myself, but meh that's because I like making my own sigs...for those that are lazy or don't know how to make em it is a good deal.

also why do you use .fla files? Isnt that flash :confused:

ahh fireworks...that'd explain it then....because flash (also made by macromedia) uses the same file...that's why fireworks is used within flash and vice versa a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom