give ur opinion on this plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blitze105 said:
do u think public display of affection (pda) should be aloud in schools?
There is a time and a place for that store of stuff. School is not one them.

I fooled around at school... but now I am older I realise that it was not really appropriate. But then I am not huge on PDAs these days anyway, I feel that it may make others uncomfortable and therefore should best be avoided. I went to the pub the other day (without my girlfriend) thinking it would be a lads night out... but my mate brought his gf with him and I spent the entire night sat there looking elsewhere while they locked lips... i mean the conversation was terrible not to mention i felt uncomfortable...

So all in all I dont think it is appropriate for schools... plus there is far too much teen pregnancy these days so allowing kids to kiss and stuff at school so they get hot and bothered and hop in sack when they get home isnt really a great idea...

CASTRATE THE KIDS ;) j/k

i HATE the PDA rule... it can suck my ballz.. ive been told sooo many times, and been written up n all that crap.. cuz of kissin my girlfriend, i dont care if someone is kissing in the hallways... as long as they both dont have a penis...

hmm i agree that it sux. but also i think it should be there... i think that just a hug and a kiss is ok but u know to far is just like i dont wanna see it... but we can get suspended for hugging i find that pathetic. (5 days out i think)

oh and id like to add that if a teen wants to really do his/her gf/bf chances are itll happen... whether school says no kissing or not. (not trying to insult ur opinion hygor there are to many pregnancys as teens.. but the parents should also least tell the kid to protect themselves kus some of them are to shy to do even that...)

beyond kissing and hugging, no. but just a holding of hands or a peck or a good hug. i find nothing wrong with that.

i dont wanna get all anal or anything, but there;s nothing a couple needs to do beyond a peck, a hug, or holding hands in public unless theyre craving attention :p

i dunno though....... IM LONELY :confused:

thats what i mean im sick of that.. i get suspended for hugging my gf which is pathetic in my opinion...

It depends, I guess.

Mild kissing and hugging are okay. When you start getting lude, though, that's different.

Public schools are crazy, though. The dumb PTA's do really stupid things (but then again, the PTA's are made up of parents with either too much time on their hands, power-dissorders, or are paranoid about their kids, so you get what you get).

All i can say is some people defiantly need a room

A little kiss is ok, but not this half an hour french kissses that always happen in the middle of everything.

thing bout the PTA.... yeah i agree parents are power hungry lil *****es at times... i listen to my neighbor more than my so called dad. lol (neighbor members what its like being a kid and doesnt try to change who i am)
yeah making out isn't something i want to see to much... but its like if i want to kiss my gf or hug her or hold her hand i should be able to... they came up with an excuse for holding hands now... its a safety issue if a fire alarm goes off ppl cant get through ur hands....... take a moment to think about that...
u just know a rule is PATHETIC if they have to say its for safety but wouldn't matter lol.

I agree with the idea that theres a time and a place for everything. School isn't one of them for heavy PDA. But then again theres nothing wrong with the odd kiss etc...

I also think that if the people doing the PDAing aren't responsible enough to gauge the situation they are in and act appropriately then they should have a perspex sceen placed between them. At college there was one coupled that spent the entire day tongue wrestling. It was annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom