Give me attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
It will be my birthday in one hour :D

Normally I don't do these sort of things, buuuuuuuut what the hey.....I've been a KINDER.......GENTLER nubius for a while, so I said "MEH, oh well"

As of 2/22 I will be 22..........EERIE ISN'T IT.

Now I need to drink 22 beers by the time it hits 22:22 at 22 seconds

That'd be 10:22 for those who dont know military time which EVERYONE should. Although in a lot of parts of the world it's jsut standard to do the 24 hour way

WHATEVER...........GIVE ME PRESENTS.

happy b-day for the 2/22....and it shouldnt be to hard to drink 22 beers before 22:22 and 22 seconds :p

neways hope u have a good one n get heaps of prezies haha :p

HAPPY B-DAY. acording to the clock you are already 22. I know your west coast. Get the beer bong ready cause thats the only way you will get that many beers down. :)

Thanks folks :D

neways hope u have a good one n get heaps of prezies haha
I got a new backpack lol. These days I don't care for anything fancy. A dinner out on my birthday is good enough for me because I know my parents dont have money to burn.

I'm trying to convince my mom to take me to go get a tattoo as a little side present.

Thank ya kindly, actually....after what happened on my 19th and 20th birthdays, I just hope to have a normal birthday where nothing bad happens.

19th birthday, had a HUGE fight with the girlfriend at the time...I've said this before on these forums, but that was when I threatened to 'cut her sisters throat and spill her blood' which is basically what I screamed word for word lol.......I swear I had a good reason :p

20th birthday, my dumbass friend completely totalled my car.

21st birthday, DRANK to my hearts content, nothing bad happened..........hoping to do it again, minus the drinking part.

"We in a huddle all smokin that cheech and chong!..."

Nubius said:
It will be my birthday in one hour :D

Normally I don't do these sort of things, buuuuuuuut what the hey.....I've been a KINDER.......GENTLER nubius for a while, so I said "MEH, oh well"

As of 2/22 I will be 22..........EERIE ISN'T IT.

Now I need to drink 22 beers by the time it hits 22:22 at 22 seconds

That'd be 10:22 for those who dont know military time which EVERYONE should. Although in a lot of parts of the world it's jsut standard to do the 24 hour way

WHATEVER...........GIVE ME PRESENTS.
Go, Nubius! It's yo- berfday.
We go'n party like it's yo- berfday.
We goun' sip Bacardi like it's yo- berfday.
And you know we don't give a #$#@$ if that's yo- berfday!!
(Just kidding)

Happy Berffday, Nubius! Be shure to keep it krunk of dat' Hennesee (If you have any. :eek: OK, maybe if you drink enough beers, your stomach won't explode! Right? ) :D :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom