**girls First Time**

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha that was awesome, and im sorry Roshi I cant feel sorry for you, I had to have all 7 of my wisdom teeth out in one shot. Thats right SEVEN, I had seven damn wisdom teeth and they put me out and made huge holes in my mouth where my F*ckin teeth used to be!~! I just opened my mouth and drooled blood, I didnt go to school and just sat at home and played Baldurs Gate II, ate applesauce and drooled blood, I got sick of spitting it into this disgusting blood cup (and this stuff was THICK DARK red too) so I swallowed some, and i guess I swallowed too much and I threw up just a pile of blood.

Okay, there's like...a line...and you just crossed it... :mad:

Blood does get really dark, thick stuff if its left floating around too.

One of my first memorable experiences was when I was three, the garden at the back of the house had a steep(ish) slope to the battom, there was a rased rockery, only about 2ft high. That very day little Jon had got a new blue tricycle. With a bell. And the first thing Little Jon did was to ride it down the hill. Going to fast little Jon thought that there could be a problem. There was. His front whell hit the base of the rockery and little Jon when flying over the handlebars. Stright into a brick wall.

There was lots of blood that day.

To the orginal poster....

Thx! I needed a laugh after the (unplesent) last phone call........

Demalii said:
i chipped the bottom half of my front lefty off, dove into a pool and it was weird.. somehow I got to the bottom super fast and I had my mouth closed.. but I guess my mouth hit the bottom perfectly to pop the peice off right into my mouth, although I lost the peice swimming to the bathroom to see wtf just happened.. anyways that was when I was about 10 or so.

i have a crown on the left front tooth and a small cap on the other from sliping on my bike and face plating into a curb...it sucked

my worst dental exp'was when i had a top rear molar taken out, the dentist stuck the needle in a little far and it hit the bone at the roof of my mouth OUCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom