girl issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
yea its a local record label. its cool but, idk if these ppl are gonna make us big.

They never do... I've met people who thought they would make it big... they're my age (26) and act like kids... It is somewhat sad to see. Its as if they missed out on life. I had a girl give me a "Maybe in another life..." speech when she and her husband wee doing the band gig...

hahaha. yea I've always wanted to get a little garage band together but i think im getting a little old for that, next year will be my junior year in high school, none of my friends drum or anything, and as soon as im out of school i wanna go straight to tech school for computer/network technology. So when that happens i dunno wat i'll have for time.

well were not a garage band. We practice at school in a room all of our own and have a PA, drum set, 2 4x12 half stacks (for the guitars) and the amps to go w/ them and of course the bass amp. we all own our own equipment so thast all good. We actually play gigs out but the school gigs liek after prom and talent show are more fun cause nobody at school gets to see what we got or can do. so we show off big time during these events. It really shuts up the guys that say ABE sux casue after the show they are liek Yall rock!! were like shut up dumbasses we know we do and yall didnt believe in us. w/e, but on the contract thing and gettin big, lets just say we dont keep our hopes up. :/

Simple. You take that "friend" out into the woods, and when they're not looking, bash'em over the head, tie them to a tree, and smear them with steak fat.

Works every time. :)

dood i read that wrong and i thought u said lol thats pretty man...i was like wtf. but yea thats hilarious

yea my friend like 60 miles away on MSN got me hooked spelling it like that, its great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom