girl i like in my dreams? little help from the experienced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're in 10th grade. Relax. Go with the flow. Nothing is really all that important until you go to college, then it's time to wake up and be on your toes.

I wasn't making fun of you. :) But yes, take Trotter's advice and you'll be good. I wish I had read that when I was in high school.

Best of luck

Man, you guys don't know anything about picking up chicks. NOTHING!

Trotters advice is great, yeah if you are happily married as he is. That advice he gave is straight out of a "marriage guide". Which is good... But, I don'tthink most of you are married with children.

If you want to pick up chicks... You need HAVOC'S Guide.

1.) Approach immediately - It's better to approach a group of girls (set) with your target, then a girl by herself. Approaching a (set) with a guy is even better. Do not hit on anyone in the approach.

A.) You need a few good openers - Small joke, story or simple routine.
B.) Simple hello, how are you today, etc...
C.) Intro to your openers: hey, can I show you something? Hey, can I ask you something? Hey, You know what?
D.) Start your first opener... During Routine Ignore the target. Deliver your routine to her friends.
E.) Build rapport with her friends. Give a few small compliments to her friends.
Hey, I love your shirt. Where did you get it? Hey, I noticed you're eating an apple, Apples are my favorite fruit. During the rapport building, notice her friends body posture. Without being totally obvious, try to mimic their body posture "Aka" Body Language... "aka" Mirroring. We like people more when they are more like us.
F.) Stack a your openers - 5 is ideal. Create a multi thread routine. Start a routine/stop, start a new routine/stop, go back to the first routine/stop, start a new routine, etc...
G.) IMPORTANT - Now that you've been ignoring the target through out this whole approach/rapport building, she WILL try to get your attention. Either she'll ask you a question or she'll try to interupt you. "Ask her friends, MAN IS SHE ALWAYS LIKE THIS? HEY, SETTLE DOWN PUNCHY!" ~ This is a neg. Very important... You need to take her down a level. Then another, then another. She will begin to feel that you are above her in some way and she'll try to bring herself back up to your level and she;ll have to talk to you. use negs... very carefully. Nothing insulting, just playfully jocular. You want to show her friends "that you're not interested in" that your attention is on them. Your target will begin to feel jealous. Jealousy is the first way a woman will know that she's attracted to you...

Ah... You guys can't use this stuff... Nevermind.

I can't add to this other than relate some of my own experiences. I have had a recuring dream half my life, the thing is, is that is more the personality rather than the apearance than I identify with, the apearance tends to be a clown, sometimes we are throwing a ball back and forth, I empithise.

1.) Approach immediately - It's better to approach a group of girls (set) with your target, then a girl by herself. Approaching a (set) with a guy is even better.

yes, wingmen are good. But be careful. Last time I had someone be my wingman, he ended up shootin' me down instead.

Hey, I love your shirt. Where did you get it? Hey, I noticed you're eating an apple, Apples are my favorite fruit.
Did you steal that from Richard Simmons guide to picking up chicks?

Richard%20Simmons.jpg

Did you steal that from Richard Simmons guide to picking up chicks?

Richard%20Simmons.jpg

Sure, I got it from Richard. Point is, woman like to be noticed and they like compliments. Bringing attention to small non-threating things is the key to showing a women your interested.

You'd be surprised how many times I've used, "Hey, did you change something about your hair? Yes, I just got it done. Wow, yeah, I knew you did, it looks really, really good. I love it." - That works. And yes, even if she thinks your gay, that's not a problem because she now thinks that you aren't a threat and will be more inclined to talk to you.

Walking up to a girl and asking, "Hey, those are 36c's right? Yea, I knew they were, I love your boobs..." ~ Doesn't work. Unless of course you're in a strip club and you just gave her $20 for a private dance. But, I've got a few routines to pick up strippers too and they are all fool proof.

Here are some additional openers that may work:

1) Did you fart? Cuz you blew me away.

2) Are yer parents retarded? Cuz ya sure are special.

3) My Love fer you is like diarrhea. I can't hold it in.

4) Do you have a library card? Cuz I'd like to sign you out.

5) Is there a mirror in yer pants? Cuz I can see myself in em.

6) If you was a tree I were a Squirrel, I'd store my nuts in yer hole.

7) You might not be the best lookin girl here, but beauty's only a light switch away.

8) Man - "Fat Penguin!"
Woman - "WHAT?"
Man - "I just wanted to say something that would break the ice."

9) I know I'm not no Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make yer bed-rock.

10) I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went inta this cheap motel room.

11) Y er eyes are as blue as window cleaner.

12) If yer gunna regret this in the mornin, we kin sleep til
afternoon.

and.... the best for last!

13) Yer face reminds me of a wrench, every time I think of it my nuts tighten up!!

Don't try to get a "girlfriend".

Don't pick one out and chase her down.

Don't make something from nothing.

I beg you, don't start liking a girl before you know her. That's just the dumbest thing you can do. More often than not you'll end up chasing her and trying to pull chemistry right out of your ***, because you obviously have no interest other than her looks.

I never had a real crush on someone until I had to be around them everyday. In my senior year of high school, we had assigned seats one of my classes, but they were at tables for two people. I was sat next to this attractive girl I had known...which was nothing special at the time. However, just after a MONTH into the year, I had completely fallen for her... She was so cute and funny, and we liked each other to a degree simply because we learned to. We were around each other every single day, and we enjoyed it.

It made SENSE...it was anything but awkward, unlike walking up to stranger and wanting a relationship.

My gf now I met in July, and she was visiting a friend of mine for a month, so I saw her a lot and began to enjoy being around her. I txted her one day and said "hey, we should doooooo something" (hang out...idk, just friends) and she was like "sure!" She took it as date, which turned out for the better I guess. :cool:

Basically, you have to have a base... a solid arguement for her to like you. Be funny, be easy going, be fun and do what she wants you to do. Be convienient and present. Have a basis of hanging out or being around them prior to moving to bf/gf.

But wait... some of these things aren't in our power... then what?

Love happens, you do create it intentionally, as hard as people try. If you don't have those things, chances are you don't reallllly like the person, you just think they're cute/hot.

lol - you guys are totally hopeless...WHO THE HECK WAS TALKING ABOUT CHEMISTRY?

Most of you guys have no idea what you're talking about.

"Have a basis of hanging out or being around them prior to moving to bf/gf" lol - yeah, you wanna get laid. Basis enough... But your post will not get you laid. It will get you a girlfriend. Which you don't need to get laid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom