girl i like in my dreams? little help from the experienced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
still waiting for pick you're not in 9th grade are you? You said she was a year younger so im hoping shes not in 8th lol, well here's a true story my friend and me were in 11th grade, and my friend said lkets go to my girlfriends house before she goes to her graduation i was like **** this guy is banging a college chick we get there and i'm like wtf? shes as old as my little brother lol, she was an 8thgrader lol, however she did have huge molons as havok says, so i would've gladly made fun of him and then banged her. but yeah some girls for some reason don't like you looking at their boobs, try the honk thing if she laughs then you might get lucky within weeks, hey everything is worth a try

So you want help getting the girl to like you?

Try this.

Just start by talking to her. Light stuff, how her classes are going etc.

After you have been talking to her for a little while, take your index finger and start rubbing her nipple. Rub it clockwise is a circular motion.

After you have gotten her nipple hard from rubbing it, flick it really hard.

After this she will be really turned on. Ask her out and have a good time.

You will thank me for this advice.

Dude- too funny. You made me laugh out loud at my office.

I know that there's nothing grammatically incorrect about spelling it "grammer", but I was always find it ironic that more times than not the people who whine about spelling and grammar don't even spell it properly...

The fact that it was said in the very same sentence was simply priceless. Possibly signature worthy...

still waiting for pick you're not in 9th grade are you? You said she was a year younger so im hoping shes not in 8th lol, well here's a true story my friend and me were in 11th grade, and my friend said lkets go to my girlfriends house before she goes to her graduation i was like **** this guy is banging a college chick we get there and i'm like wtf? shes as old as my little brother lol, she was an 8thgrader lol, however she did have huge molons as havok says, so i would've gladly made fun of him and then banged her. but yeah some girls for some reason don't like you looking at their boobs, try the honk thing if she laughs then you might get lucky within weeks, hey everything is worth a try

yes she is in 9th, i'm in 10th

trotter i'll take your advice as for the rest of you i'm going to ignore most of what you have said since you appearently have nothing better to do then make fun of some one looking for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom