girl friend question

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend told me why he said to dump her. He said I should be harder to get and to tell my girl friend that I went to the movies with somebody else "a chick" of course and then she will feel jelous and he said to ask her why she's jelous cause I asked her out to the movies and she said she was busy. I know she is busy cause she works 2 jobs but should I do that? Should I tell her I took another chick to the movies or somewhere?

your friend is an idiot id understand it more if she didnt have 2 jobs so obviously she doesnt have time, be careful with that,tried that once and it backfired, the good thing tho was that i actually had gone to the movies with another chick,although she was only a very good old friend of mine

my friend told me why he said to dump her. He said I should be harder to get and to tell my girl friend that I went to the movies with somebody else "a chick" of course and then she will feel jelous and he said to ask her why she's jelous cause I asked her out to the movies and she said she was busy. I know she is busy cause she works 2 jobs but should I do that? Should I tell her I took another chick to the movies or somewhere?

you are an idiot.

you wont last two weeks with a spoilt brat 'cant-get-my-way' attitude like that.

if she cant make it, fine. why do you have to make her unhappy?

for a christian, you should know that making other people unhappy for your own happiness is one of the most ******n selfish things you can do.

Did anyone ever see that episode of sienfield where he forgets the first name of the chick that he's going out with...For the whole episode he has one clue to what her name is... "it rhymes with a part of the female anatomy".... hahaha too great. this reminded me soo much of that episode....Mulva lolol

dude I know that plan would probably back fire on me to so thats why I didn't do that. If I am not good enough for her to say yes then why did she say yes when I asked her out on a date? She said when she's not busy working and with school we can go out. If I had a car I'd drive to her second job to chat when she's not busy.

Reggie_da_man I think I did see parts of that sienfeld episode but not the whole thing and I know my girl friends first and middle name now. I just don't know her last name but I am working on it.

Religion really doesn't matter when dating, at least not yours. I'm only 19 but Ive been through my share of high school relationships *if you can call it that*, I even tried online dating.. and I have to say that its a complete waste of time, worrying over a girl. If your serious however, just do what you feel is right, what your heart is telling you. Don't listen to other people's advice, they will run you into the ground just to watch you fall. Humans really suck, ya know?

yeah Panzer you are smart. I was thinking that but I just needed to hear it from somebody else thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom