girl friend question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not supporting the use of Condoms is Africa, Supporting the odesa line are a few mistakes the Vatican would love to cover up. But as trotter said let's not turn this into a relegion thread (yes I know I am kinda responsible for this) so let's leave it at that.

Not supporting the use of Condoms is Africa, Supporting the odesa line are a few mistakes the Vatican would love to cover up. But as trotter said let's not turn this into a relegion thread (yes I know I am kinda responsible for this) so let's leave it at that.

it IS getting to be a very interesting thread though. shame how we cant debate it though, i dont get why debating someones religion is not allowed in most forums.

too many sensitive people who cant argue their beliefs well and rationally me thinks

Well you see forums like this are friendly most of the time and debaits like this one is turning into can cause problems for community harmony so they are not allowed.

But I know how you feel on this subject murdocsvan i really do...

Debate is good, and I have not qualms in talking about and defending my faith.

Problem is that 95% of the members here prefer to ridicule and flame instead of debate, and that is not going to be allowed, period. So, for that reason (mainly), discussions of religion, politics, and sex are not allowed.

Fare enough trotter but I do think it would be highly interesting to talk about it, is a shame some people can't talk about such things intelligently an have to insult people.

maybe we could have a new section of the forum titled "Debate" where people debate issues like this, and where people can raise more sensitive issues and questions without fear of reprisal. the rules would have to be very strict though, and people should be encouraged not to post on a thread unless they actually KNOW what they're talking about. im sure a lot of the younger members of this forum would be tempted to join in with more adult topics. the rules would also have to say that any personal insults or anything insulting someone personally would mean they get banned from that section of the forum.

That is a nice idea, but I don't know if we could have it.

Sadly the only forums that I can find for such discussions are biased one way or another, maybe me you and trotter could work something out for a debate area or work a out a set of rules for a thread on such a topic. If you are interested PM me murdocsvan.

maybe we could have a new section of the forum titled "Debate"

Actually, it already exists, but is not open to the public yet. It is part of the "TF2", and will be by invitation only. it may be viewable by all (that hasn't been decided yet), but posting privileges will be restrictive. Such is the nature of the beast.

Trotter I made a post in the advanced area suggestion thread about how would you get a invite to this area, any news yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom