girl friend question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been going out with a chick I work with but I don't know her last name.
We haven't gone out on a date yet or anything like that but we will be sometime. I was wondering what to do or say to get her to tell me her last name.

so you been going out with her or not :/ you wrote iv been going out with her but i never went out with her for a date , going out means going out bro

anyway good luck with her and enjoy yourself

whatever. We are going out soon.

I asked her out next week but she has to work and after work she has school. She is home schooled so she can chose the time she wants to get schooled.
I wish I could do that this year for my senior year. I would have night school as well but I can't. I can't sleep at night so that would be easy going to school at night. If we are still going out that is. I have a feeling we will be going out for as long as she says and maybe even get married. oh THE PAIN just kidding.

This is the first chick I've gone out with and she said her last relationship lasted over 1 year. She said she hopes our relationship lasts longer then that. I told her I want to get a house when I am 19-20 and she will be in college so I might wait cause I want her to help pick out a house.

yeah I know what you mean but dude it could happen. My best friend and my sister have been going out since they where about 15-16 and now there about 20 and still living at home and they are both in debt. They are getting married next year. I don't want to be in debt but I know I will be after I get married.
Got a house to pay off so of course I will be in debt. thats when i am older of course.

I would say don't get too far ahead of yourself. It's nice to plan but sometime, you just have to go with the flow. Get to know her more, do something fun together, hang out, things like that. A lot of women don't like to be rushed. You'll know when you start feeling comfortable towards one another after awhile. Then you can discuss things like getting a house or talk about marriage in the long run.

yeah I know what you mean but dude it could happen. My best friend and my sister have been going out since they where about 15-16 and now there about 20 and still living at home and they are both in debt. They are getting married next year. I don't want to be in debt but I know I will be after I get married.
Got a house to pay off so of course I will be in debt. thats when i am older of course.

A managable mortage isn't really being "in debt", its actually very healthy encomically and financially. How are they living at home and in debt? I'd advise you to look at what they did...and avoid it, not use it to support your ideas.

I just asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime and she said she does but her mom is strict since she isn't home a lot and thats how my parents are too.

I am not rushing into this. I know what I am doing and I know not to talk about marriage and other stuff like that till we are about ready for that. Most likely when she is done with college if were still going out.

I think I made her mad cause now she won't talk to me. I was talking to her on AOL and I was joking about her driving and I think she took it serious. oops. I will post back tomorrow after I have a talk with her at work if I work tomorrow.

whatever. We are going out soon.

I asked her out next week but she has to work and after work she has school. She is home schooled so she can chose the time she wants to get schooled.
I wish I could do that this year for my senior year. I would have night school as well but I can't. I can't sleep at night so that would be easy going to school at night. If we are still going out that is. I have a feeling we will be going out for as long as she says and maybe even get married. oh THE PAIN just kidding.

woah-woah-WOAH! steady on there! you haven't even gone out yet and you think you may get married? believe me when you start dating you'll always see that possibility. also don't say 'yeah we're going to be together for ages' because that'll jinx it. im a strict atheist and a man of science, but i still believe you can screw things up by over anticipating stuff. every time iv'e said to a mate "yeah i think she fancies me." or "i think im going to get lucky with her" its turned out she hasnt. jinxed.

as for the harry potter thing, its fiction. in fact I personally believe the story of Jesus is a fiction (scandalous, i know) but im still vaguely interested to watch that really gory movie, cant remember the name, where its all about him dieing... The Passion of Christ! yes, that's the ticket.

i can see the only reason someone telling you not to watch that film because of witchcraft would say it just because they're afraid it might convert you or something, though i imagine most children's imagination is limited to knowing its a book.

in my personal opinion, Christians seem to herald any fiction as a threat to their own. all sorts of things have been disapproved by the Vatican, including, believe it or not, Pokemon! the horror! i cant think of any other imaginary threats posed to Christianity, but im sure there are more ridiculous ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom