Giant Spiders in Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
Are we in 3rd grade now or what? What kind of nonsensical pointless childish comments are these?

Seriously, I don't understand why people just will pick me out for no reason and make such comments.....

I absolutely hate spiders...you couldn't pay me enough to go near that shit.

10mph is pretty **** fast for something like that, not to mention jumping 3 feet.....ehhh.

Mine were in no way intended to be offensive, I just thought I'd crack a joke because of your immense fear or spiders, sorry if it insulted you, because if it did, I'm really insulting myself, because I hate spiders also.

It all started when I was taking the garbage out one night and the **** thing jumped out of a tree and clinged onto my sweatshirt, in complete terror I ripped the sweatshirt off and threw it as far as I could and ran like hell back into my house.

Mine were in no way intended to be offensive, I just thought I'd crack a joke because of your immense fear or spiders, sorry if it insulted you, because if it did, I'm really insulting myself, because I hate spiders also
I'm not insulted, cause I do freakin hate spiders, but it's one of those things that I was at first thinking 'Wtf!?'....I've seen people just decide to make comments geared towards me out of NOWHERE even it absolutely doesn't pretain to the subject at the hand, so I figured it was one of those.......beyond that I don't remember any specific times saying I was afraid of spiders, so it'd be weird that you remembered...................ARE YOU STALKING ME!?

I think my parents ruined me when I was like....hell I don't know 7 years old and watched arachnaphobia

Not stalking you, I just looked at the spider and it clicked 'nubius' and I was like, alright time to make a joke. Yeah I'll admit it was really random, but oh well, so is a thread about giant spiders.

My best friend just sent me some pics he took of a camel spider at his base in Iraq. Nasty looking things. I'll post them when I get a chance later on.

p0werslave said:
Mine were in no way intended to be offensive, I just thought I'd crack a joke because of your immense fear or spiders, sorry if it insulted you, because if it did, I'm really insulting myself, because I hate spiders also.

It all started when I was taking the garbage out one night and the **** thing jumped out of a tree and clinged onto my sweatshirt, in complete terror I ripped the sweatshirt off and threw it as far as I could and ran like hell back into my house.

LOL i think i would have done the same thing. Spiders creep me out. I knew this one kid who had arachnaphobia and whenever you said "spider" he would scream like a little girl. We used to have a lot of fun with him....

if one of these is running at me, all i would have to do is wait for it to get over to me and then step on it

ehhh, man that sickening crunch would still be disgusting. thick ass exoskeleton

Nubius said:
ehhh, man that sickening crunch would still be disgusting. thick ass exoskeleton
lol, yea it's like squashing cockroaches, it's disgusting. When i used to live in Florida we had a cockroach nest in our garage, and they would come into our house daily. GOD i hate that sound when you smoosh one of those... creeps me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom