Ghosts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do wake up to that on my nightstand.

its kindof scary becuase i diddnt know what it was until about an hour ago. and i just also found outits filled with sombodys creamated ashes. wich i got all over my hand. yeah, im pretty scared of it now too. i asked some wicca guy what it is and hes like "they sell them at wicca marts for 300$ and posess the spirit of sombody. just never take the book off, you will release the spirit" to bad i took the book off a little wghile ago. ugh, lol.

My grandfather haunted their house, but only until my grandmother died. Even after she didn't live there.

Things like hearing someone walk across the floor in another room, or even the room you were in. Doors opening and closing. Lights turning themselves off or on (not a short, but with the switch). Hearing water running in the kitchen sink, but the sink be dry when you check it. Stuff like that.

Do I really believe in ghosts? No, but there are somethings you just can't explain.

I believe that when you die, that's it. No afterlife, no heaven, no ****, no messing about trying to contact relatives, that's just it. The end. You just don't know anything anymore, you're dead... (Hopefully!)

I do believe people when they say they hear strange things or see things that they can't explain, but to me, that's all these things are, just something that you have no explaination for. There's a scientific explaination for it, you just don't know what it is. To me ghosts are just either hallucinations or a trick of the light or some bellend cocking about with a camera and photoshop.

Yeah, I'm cynical....

it would be cool to meet nice extraterrestrials. our universe is so big, there are probably people or things out there that are looking for us when we are looking for them.

There are ghosts man i used to live in a apartment where a ninty year old woman died and i heard nocking every single night like a rocking chair but the rocking chair was taken out when we moved in..i used to sleep in that exact room for a year then we moved...i woke up like every few nights to it man it freaked the **** out of me lol

b0dge said:
I believe that when you die, that's it. No afterlife, no heaven, no ****, no messing about trying to contact relatives, that's just it. The end. You just don't know anything anymore, you're dead... (Hopefully!)

I do believe people when they say they hear strange things or see things that they can't explain, but to me, that's all these things are, just something that you have no explaination for. There's a scientific explaination for it, you just don't know what it is. To me ghosts are just either hallucinations or a trick of the light or some bellend cocking about with a camera and photoshop.

Yeah, I'm cynical....

dude, do we share brains? i totally agree with ya 100% with this one, with the exception that i dont beleive in god, satan, etc...i beleve we came from fish.

^ya but dont you wonder what happens when you die?do you like just sleep or black out..dontchu wonder?

nope, not realy. just think u die, then boom, thats it. wouldnt be boring cause u cant think. well, back to ghosts. i think theres always a logical and rational explination to anything that may be considerd "ghosts" like a rocking chair....rats? or a light switch...maybe you didnt flip it all the way over, got stuck half way...or running water in a sink...maybe ur just hearing water running thru the pipes from some kid outside drinking from the spigget. then for the noises, houses creak and squal when the expand and contract from the heat of the sun, and the amount of moisture in the air.

Law said:
I had a weird encounter before, driving near a cemetery one night. Hard to tell if it was a ghost or just a very pale hobo.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VQQS-0ZOMcg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VQQS-0ZOMcg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I hate You..

About 20 Seconds in, I got suspicious, then it was to late!!!!!!!

Bah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom