GHOST IN THE SHELL image in Harper's Sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Okay, i have been getting a lot of comments and PM requests about my current sig image. It's Chibi Version of Magor Kusanagi from Ghost In The Shell sitting on top of a chibi fuchicoma. (spelling?)
Yes, I know it's cute and cuddly. :eek:

Anyways, so I don't have to start getting more email address and all that, it here is the orginal image in PNG format.

<-- Click On Thumbnail.

Beleive it or not, I found this image while doing a google search image search on HOME PCs.
And no, I did not drawn this image.

Enjoy!!!!

yeah I asked about where you got chibi major in that 'control PCs with the human brain' thread.

It's Chibi Version of Magor Kusanagi from Ghost In The Shell sitting on top of a chibi fuchicoma. (spelling?)

It's Tachikoma! how dare you!

Picture rocks....too bad it's all dotty instead of smooth...suppose it could be fixed within photoshop but I'm too lazy to do such things :p

yeah but you can't go wrong with chibi :D

I don't like the one you linked however, I believe that is one of the original drawings from the manga....she just looks too 'punk' or street gang or something.

I like her in the movies and the series.....she's awesome in the series :D

I was actually thinking about PM'ing you the other day when I saw that...
Nice find, Google strikes again! :D

We need a dedicated anime forum here...with animefightclub on hiatus I have nowhere to talk about this sort of stuff

Sooooo.. I am completely lost here.

That contraption the girl is sitting on is called a "Chibi" I take it?.. What is it and what does it do :D..

And who exactly is the weird looking girl.. :eek:

no, when an anime character is drawn small with generally a large head in a more 'cutesy' style character form than her normal character it's called 'chibi'

the thing she's sitting on is called tachikoma which is just a thing they can sit in, in that back pod and can be used as transportation or even weaponry...it also has it's own AI

the girl is Major Motoko Kusanagi from the Ghost in the shell movies/manga/series the main character

::saves::

Danka. Tachikomas are awesome...I want one; however, after watching the ending of the series.....it's depressing and I don't know if I'd be able to live on with what happens to those things after they mature too much or w/e you want to call it.

gaara said:
We need a dedicated anime forum here...with animefightclub on hiatus I have nowhere to talk about this sort of stuff
I don't know what is going one there too (and I am AFC Mod). I am prolly going to look for greener pasters and move on shortly if it does not come back on line soon.

I might hang around the Bleach Portal Forums for a bit.

Chankama said:
That contraption the girl is sitting on is called a "Chibi" I take it?.. What is it and what does it do :D..
It a one person high manurability tank. However it an IA inside those tank. And for those people that read the book, one of them make contact with another rogue IA, and it's personality start to evolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom