Ghost Rider movie trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or do the special effects in that movie look really lame? I thought they've gotten more realistic then that.

p0werslave said:
Is it just me or do the special effects in that movie look really lame? I thought they've gotten more realistic then that.
I was thinking the same thing. Its the same with alot of new movies, they try to make it ultra cool looking and it goes overboard.

p0werslave said:
Yeah, I was looking at how they CGed the character Ghost Rider, and I am thinking computer gaming graphics.

Indeed. The skull itself looked pretty lame. Considering it's obviously a huge part of the character they shoulda worked on it more.

Yeah, I was looking at how they CGed the character Ghost Rider, and I am thinking computer gaming graphics.
Indeed. The skull itself looked pretty lame. Considering it's obviously a huge part of the character they shoulda worked on it more.

They have from now until Feb to clean/touch it up. Hopefully it will be much more polished by the time it is released.

Trotter said:
They have from now until Feb to clean/touch it up. Hopefully it will be much more polished by the time it is released.

Anything is possible. Like X-Men 3 production was nothing but a comedy of erros and delays. I am X-tremely Suprised that they actually made the May 2006 release date.

Trotter said:

Hopefully, if I'm going to pay 10 bucks to go see the movie, it better have some decent effects in it. Spiderman 2 had really good effects IMO.

p0werslave said:
Hopefully, if I'm going to pay 10 bucks to go see the movie, it better have some decent effects in it. Spiderman 2 had really good effects IMO.

$10...what a rip off...there's this one place around here that charges $12.50....when there's this other place around here that only charges $5.50.... :D

Anyway, I saw the preview for Ghost Rider when I went to see X-Men 3...it looks alright.

FireFox said:
$10...what a rip off...there's this one place around here that charges $12.50....when there's this other place around here that only charges $5.50.... :D

Anyway, I saw the preview for Ghost Rider when I went to see X-Men 3...it looks alright.

Only one theater in my area. 9.25 tickets. Rip off, I know.

My daughter took me to see Xmen3 saturday night. We went to the cheap movies... an old two screen cinema here in town. The tickets were $5 each, $3.5 for matinee.

Now, there's just the old Cinema 1&2 (actual name) and the new multi-screen (The Premeire... has 10 or 12 screens).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom