GH Random Thread

Experience Five Legendary Adventures In Kratos' Quest For Vengeance Against The Gods Who Betrayed Him.

- God of War®, God of War II, God of War III, and God of War: Origins Collection which includes:
-God of War: Chains of Olympus and
-God of War: Ghost of Sparta
- Exclusive Bonus Content
- Voucher For 1 Trial Month of PlayStation®Plus
- Remastered for HD, DUALSHOCK Control, Full PlayStation Network Trophy Support and 3D (3D supported only in God of War: Origins Collection)

Oh i didnt know that well not much to interst me then I already have ps+ I saw an add though that looked like it said to save the ps+ month for the Ascension betta but im not 100% if the beta code came with game also for the future when its put out or if it will be open to all ps+ers. but yeah i wont be getting any of the collections I dont have any desire for the infamous expansion or Flower and Flow unless i can get them around the $10 area in the future

So is anyone getting any of the collections coming out like Infamous, God of War, or the ThatGameCompany one with Journey and their other games. I already have both Infamous games and all the God of War games. Although being that God of War is the game that pretty much got me back into gaming I am tempted to buy the collection just to have all of them together in one deal. Does anyone know if they come with anything special?
I plan on getting the GoW one at some point. When I will have a chance to play it is an unknown variable, but that price is really nice for those five games.

oh dont forget the first 3 Ratchet and Clank in HD with trophy support.... i would have gotten that tonight but Target must not have gotten their shipment and i am to lazy to go to gamestop once i am so close to home

Back
Top Bottom