GH Random Thread

So the new Mechrmancer class sounds cool kind of reminds me of the Dungeon Defenders pets. well I am very exited for that today and also a new Mass Effect 3 mp map.

Any of you guys still got ME3 mp

So the new Mechrmancer class sounds cool kind of reminds me of the Dungeon Defenders pets. well I am very exited for that today and also a new Mass Effect 3 mp map.

Any of you guys still got ME3 mp

Yeah I do. I'm keeping it because I enjoyed the whole trilogy and want to hold on to them all. Well that, and for all the upcoming SP content (half of it even rumored to be free) coming out.

I have all three games on the 360.

I have it still in the plastic. I hope to get to it sooner that latter. Edge you will have to show me around on the mp.

I have it still in the plastic. I hope to get to it sooner that latter. Edge you will have to show me around on the mp.

Will do.

Not much to it though honestly, it's pretty vanilla. Fun for a little bit, but it grew old fast. The new content should really help spice it up again.

Has anyone given Dishonored a shot? I usually pop in here to check on your thoughts of new releases - as a gamer, your reviews are more credible than reviews I find online. I see that it has gotten some pretty decent, high scores. Vids I've seen seem pretty cool.

Has anyone given Dishonored a shot? I usually pop in here to check on your thoughts of new releases - as a gamer, your reviews are more credible than reviews I find online. I see that it has gotten some pretty decent, high scores. Vids I've seen seem pretty cool.

I am currently trying to talk myself out of picking this up this afternoon.

So far I am losing

puckett, fielding stats are interesting, ive watched more than half the tigers games this year and didnt realize miggy was that high in some catergories, i knew about his errors(and so did the tv i was yelling at, lol).

Back
Top Bottom