GH Random Thread

Mass Effect trilogy coming to PS3! That's TRILOGY! As in all THREE!!

I haven't played any since I couldn't play the first one, but I'll have to look into it now.

Edit:
Oh sweet! I can post again!

I am so freaking mad at ebay I won Demons Souls ce like 3 weeks ago this dude still has not shipped it I tried contacting him twice and no response. I am going to contact Ebay today. What sucks is I want my freakin game I got a good deal on it I dont want my money back I want Demons Souls

Man that KSOD moderator is a stickler for the rules I was rreading through past posts and man wow. Now admitiedly I dont know him personally he could be a great person but he seems to hate everyone who doesnt follow every little peice of tech forum culture. But more power to ya you da mod you got that somehow.

How do you become a moderator anyway aside from making your own forum. Do they pay you for it?

Man that KSOD moderator is a stickler for the rules I was rreading through past posts and man wow. Now admitiedly I dont know him personally he could be a great person but he seems to hate everyone who doesnt follow every little peice of tech forum culture. But more power to ya you da mod you got that somehow.

How do you become a moderator anyway aside from making your own forum. Do they pay you for it?

Probably just depends on the forum. If it's run by a company, then yeah probably. If it's an independent thing that someone created, then whoever created it just picks people to mod I guess.

And yeah I'm with you on the overkill with the rules... I know what you're referring to because I saw it lol.

I get that rules are rules for a reason, but you have put things in context as well. If the speed limit is 55mph and everyone is doing 70, no one's getting a ticket unless they start cranking it up to 75, 80, etc.

Back
Top Bottom