gf stormed off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tordenskjold said:
Dear Tech-forum

I feel like crap, during these last few weeks i have been having a crazy amount of fun with my gf. Then all of a sudden she just got up and left. I cant think of any reason why?

Ill tell u teh full story...

See it all started when i leveled up to level 34 and she was still level 30. She said that i was hogging all the xp points... So i told her it was because she wasnt as good at WoW as me.. So she sent an angry message wit lots of !!! and CAPITALS... i tried to apologies and give her some gp but she wouldnt take it..

she then left me.. :( and she stormed off... i went to the local village where my clan was and told them...

I then went to where me and my gf keep all our items... and she had taken 50% of them.. all the best weapons etc.. and now i can only see my pet every weekend..

guys i really feel like crap.. plx help me... how can i get my items and my gf back?

If its not a joke. Jump.

Hey this isnt a joke man, u wanna know what mr kewler? I bet youve never expericnced what true love is have you?

and i know shes a chick i did webcam with her.. and i know she felt teh love as well.. i just know it.. you know that feeling deep down? where you know your right?

Tordenskjold said:
Hey this isnt a joke man, u wanna know what mr kewler? I bet youve never expericnced what true love is have you?

and i know shes a chick i did webcam with her.. and i know she felt teh love as well.. i just know it.. you know that feeling deep down? where you know your right?

But, ever met in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom