Getting yourself anything for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
iambrian said:
my parents give me empty boxes with price tags on it. I don't get the thing until I pay off a certain amount of it. At least that is usally how it works. I still dont have stuff from last year

Wow. I guess the whole idea of teaching your kids the value of a dollar has been taken to a new level.

I bought my self a Black CM Stacker.

not for everything, but most of my guitar stuff, which costs more than they are willing to spend, i have to pay off some (most) of it

I'll be buying myself a TomTom Go 910 GPS once I get back home from Florida from vacation. Just a little cool toy for myself to enjoy in my new truck.

Pretty much everything that is in my sig. Although some of the money came from gift money from other relatives. Holding off on the video card, so I just got a 7600GT (only have to pay $109 bucks after a rebate). So far it plays everything (except Oblivion of course) maxed out with good fps.

Some of it however was taken out of my old computer (PSU, HDD, case, optical drive)

The rest of my gifts are probably going to be games.

Nukem said:
I'm thinking about the same one... does it have the room it claims?

Oh my god.

It does. And then some. :eek:

Im setting everything up with the P5W DH as we speak, will be posting a work log in the OC section :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom