Getting yourself anything for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm getting myself a pair of Sennheiser HD280 pro's for christmas.
but i have to wait until i sell my psp to have the money.

I'm going to get myself a Wii as soon as I can, both for my christmas present and to indulge after finals finally being over.

Bum - you may wanna wait on that HSF... my friend and I have that same processor. I have the 110w and he has the 89w. Mine idle's at 40c while his idles at 18c all with stock HSF. Order from newegg and you SHOULD get the 89w. When you get the processor, if the stepping is ADA4400DAA6CD, then you have the 110w. If it is ADV4400DAA6CD, then you have the MUCH cooler 89w.

my parents give me empty boxes with price tags on it. I don't get the thing until I pay off a certain amount of it. At least that is usally how it works. I still dont have stuff from last year

I ordered myself a couple of replica swords.

my parents give me empty boxes with price tags on it. I don't get the thing until I pay off a certain amount of it. At least that is usally how it works. I still dont have stuff from last year

...Wow that sucks

iambrian said:

HOW is THAT christmas?!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom