Getting Warmer.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice nice!! grats! i have that exact same combo....and im loving every bit of it..i know you will too...sadly mine isn't D0 but C0/C1.....hahaha oh well i'll still hit 3.8 i hope....the P6T has been really good and stable for me so far...no complaints a P4 to i7...now that is a jump hahaha

nice nice!! grats! i have that exact same combo....and im loving every bit of it..i know you will too...sadly mine isn't D0 but C0/C1.....hahaha oh well i'll still hit 3.8 i hope....the P6T has been really good and stable for me so far...no complaints a P4 to i7...now that is a jump hahaha

lol i had jumped from a 4000+ single core to a q6600 at 3.6 ghz, man that was a jump to, and i loved it, he will love this even more.

Im pretty much getting the exact same rig you have, mine isnt D0 either but like ive said, im looking 3.2 to 3.5 nothing more ever. (Maybe ill get hit by the OC bug though).

So yeah, my SLI BFG 260+'s and Corsair 6GB are currently getting shipped from the states, picking up my 850W Corsair tomorrow and hopefully a CM Sniper case. (Could get a HAF for $30 LESS but everyone has killed them i reckon, too popular now to like...).

Going from a p4 to a i7 will be a unbelievable difference, you will be surprised how badly the p4 has been limiting you.

Sweet, congrats dude.

To go with a few others in this thread; I jumped from a 1.0 Ghz AMD Athlon to a Core2Duo E6600..

Omg, you know what. Just to see how much better the i7 is to a Pentium 4, im going to underclock the i7 as much as possible and see.

Going from a p4 to a i7 will be a unbelievable difference, you will be surprised how badly the p4 has been limiting you.

Not as much as Integrated (worse than GMA900) to GT200 SLI.

hhahahah <3 my 260's that + i7 makes best rig ever! imo (well at least for now hahaha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom